[comp.sys.amiga] Pascal Compiler

dsherif@csserv2.ic.sunysb.edu (Darin D Sheriff) (11/05/90)

     I will be taking a few college courses for the next couple of semesters
that require pascal.  I have not seen the market exactly swarming with
Pascal Compilers.  I would appreciate some input on what's out there and
how good it is.
     Thanks in advance.
--
           Darin Sheriff.  Just a College student with an Amiga.
"According to the classical laws of Aerodynamics, it is impossible for a

DXB132@psuvm.psu.edu (11/05/90)

The best Pascal for the Amiga I've seen is Kick-Pascal...

-- Dan Babcock

gwalborn@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Gary D Walborn) (11/06/90)

In article <90308.203138DXB132@psuvm.psu.edu>, DXB132@psuvm.psu.edu writes:
> The best Pascal for the Amiga I've seen is Kick-Pascal...
>
> -- Dan Babcock

Where can I obtain Kick-Pascal (or at least information on Kick-Pascal)?

Gary Walborn <gwalborn@unix.cis.pitt.edu>

DXB132@psuvm.psu.edu (11/07/90)

In article <57341@unix.cis.pitt.edu>, gwalborn@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Gary D
Walborn) says:

>In article <90308.203138DXB132@psuvm.psu.edu>, DXB132@psuvm.psu.edu writes:
>> The best Pascal for the Amiga I've seen is Kick-Pascal...
>>
>> -- Dan Babcock

>Where can I obtain Kick-Pascal (or at least information on Kick-Pascal)?

>Gary Walborn <gwalborn@unix.cis.pitt.edu>

Good question. Hopefully one of our German friends can peek into their
Kickstart magazines and tell us...It is, I believe, a German product published
by Maxon (if my memory serves). How did I get it? Well, I don't actually have
it, but I saw a person using it (probably a pirated copy) at a user group
meeting...and it beats the pants off the old Metacomco Pascal. :-)
Sorry that I can't provide more information.

-- Dan Babcock

hell@fugazi.in-berlin.de (Steffen Hellwig) (11/07/90)

DXB132@psuvm.psu.edu writes:

>>Where can I obtain Kick-Pascal (or at least information on Kick-Pascal)?

KICK-Pascal is 'legal' available by :

MAXXON Computer GmbH
Industriestr. 26
6236 Eschborn
GERMANY

The price of my version (about 5 month old) was 189,-- DM

Hope is helps
Bye

himpel@uni-paderborn.de (Jens Gelhar) (11/12/90)

>>>Where can I obtain Kick-Pascal (or at least information on Kick-Pascal)?

>KICK-Pascal is 'legal' available by :

>MAXXON Computer GmbH
>Industriestr. 26
>6236 Eschborn
>GERMANY

>The price of my version (about 5 month old) was 189,-- DM

Version 2.0 is available now. The now price is 249 DM.

Jens.
--
   /   /  .  ___    ___   ___   /     * The Himpel Software Systems Company
  /---/  /  / / /  /  /  /__/  /      * Jens Gelhar - himpel@uni-paderborn.de