[comp.sys.amiga] Looking for Handshake 2.20B.

WHE46@ccvax.iastate.edu (Marc Barrett) (11/13/90)

   I saw in AmigaWorld that the latest version of Handshake (2.20B)
is now available on PeopleLink.  I do not have access to PeopleLink,
and I am sure that there are many others who do not, either.  So,
would someone who does have access to both PeopleLink and FTP be
willing to grab this file from PeopleLink and upload it to ABCFD20?
This would be appreciated by me, and probably by others as well.

                                    -MB-

hrlaser@crash.cts.com (Harv Laser) (11/14/90)

In article <36219@nigel.ee.udel.edu> WHE46@ccvax.iastate.edu (Marc Barrett) writes:

>   I saw in AmigaWorld that the latest version of Handshake (2.20B)
>is now available on PeopleLink.  I do not have access to PeopleLink,
>and I am sure that there are many others who do not, either.  So,
>would someone who does have access to both PeopleLink and FTP be
>willing to grab this file from PeopleLink and upload it to ABCFD20?
>This would be appreciated by me, and probably by others as well.
>

>                                    -MB-

Well as *they* say.. the road to hell is paved with good intentions :)
When I wrote the Telecomm comparison/review for Amiga World three
months ago (published in their Dec. '90 issue) I had talked to
Eric Haberfellner about when he thought 2.20B might be ready for public
release, and he told me that it should be out by the time the
article appeared, so I mentioned it.  The Plink file number you see
in the article is actually for V2.12a since 2.20B hasn't made it online
there yet... but it will, soon as Eric releases it.

Harv Laser                                      {anywhere}!crash!hrlaser
"Park and lock it.  Not responsible."           People/Link: CBM*HARV