[comp.sys.amiga] A500 Perfect Sound on A1000?

clem@frenzy.sybase.com (11/08/90)

I was trying to order a Perfect Sound for my A1000 from a local dealer, but
he said his sources told him the model designed for the A1000 has been
discontinued. He's been trying to reach the manufacturer but they haven't
answered him.
I'm trying some other dealers and mailorder places to see if they still have
the A1000 type in stock.

Does anyone know if the model designed for the A500 can be used? If so, what
is required to do this? Would there be a voltage compatiblitity problem?

thanks
David Clemons