[comp.sys.amiga] BITFTP address

honp9@jetson.uh.edu (Jason L. Tibbitts III) (11/14/90)

For a friend without News of FTP access,

Could anyone send me the address of the BITFTP server and the format of the help
command?

Thanks
--
\/ Jason L. Tibbitts III     // | THEnet: {George|Jane|Elroy|Judy}::HONP9
/\/"Blob Shop Programmers:  //  | SesquiNet, Telnet, etc: HONP9@JETSON.uh.edu

honp9@jetson.uh.edu (Jason L. Tibbitts III) (11/15/90)

In article <7614.274078cd@jetson.uh.edu>, I wrote:
> For a friend without News of FTP access,
>
> Could anyone send me the address of the BITFTP server and the format of the help
> command?
>
> Thanks

As Tad put it well, "Here's your 1001'st reply."

Thanks for all of the attention.  My friend is now very happy.