Date: 14 Nov 90 09:38:44 EST
From: Dave Minnich <76703.2047@CompuServe.COM>
To: <schweige@taurus.cs.nps.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: AmigaVision Anyone?

Jeff,

Would you do me a favor?

Post a message on comp.sys.amiga asking everyone who sent in a coupon for
AmigaVision, but did not receive it yet, to contact me through EMail?

I will check all their names and addresses against the database printout
and make sure they get their copy as soon as possible. (we're shipping
direct from this department in these cases and have already shipped about
75 copies. We're getting more on Monday, so we can send them out as we get
the names.

Thanks,

Dave

----------------------
End forwarded message.

Dave can be reach by email using the Internet-CompuServe Gateway at either:

76703.2047@CompuServe.COM

or

76703.2047%compuserve.com@saqqara.cis.ohio-state.edu

depending on how your mailer likes the compuserve.com domain name.

I've also placed the second address in the reply to line of this posting.

Jeff Schweiger

Jeff Schweiger	      Standard Disclaimer   	CompuServe:  74236,1645
Internet (Milnet):				schweige@taurus.cs.nps.navy.mil