[comp.sys.amiga] Eric Schwartz animations ftp location?

network@zeus.unomaha.edu (11/14/90)

I just got my hands on the the Eric Schwartz animation Batman,
funny stuff. Runs with MoviePlayer.
Anyone know where I can FTP any more of these animations?

Thanks,

Steven Lendt
University of Nebraska at Omaha
Internet:  NETWORK@ZEUS.UNOMAHA.EDU
Bitnet: NETWORK@UNOMA1

2flntopaz@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (11/15/90)

In article <4166.273ff3f6@zeus.unomaha.edu>, network@zeus.unomaha.edu writes:
> I just got my hands on the the Eric Schwartz animation Batman,
> funny stuff. Runs with MoviePlayer.
> Anyone know where I can FTP any more of these animations?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steven Lendt
> University of Nebraska at Omaha
> Internet:  NETWORK@ZEUS.UNOMAHA.EDU
> Bitnet: NETWORK@UNOMA1

Look no further than abcfd20...

David Poland
2flntopaz@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu

fac2@dayton.saic.com (Earle Ake) (11/16/90)

In article <4166.273ff3f6@zeus.unomaha.edu>, network@zeus.unomaha.edu writes:
> I just got my hands on the the Eric Schwartz animation Batman,
> funny stuff. Runs with MoviePlayer.
> Anyone know where I can FTP any more of these animations?

	Eric is a member of our Amiga Users Group.  When he puts new ones
out, I upload them to abcfd20 in the /incoming/amiga area usually with a
subdirectory of Eric-Schwartz-JUN90 or whatever month it is.  At one time
there were about 6 directories of Eric's anims there.  I think Tad has moved
them to amiga/DEMOS/ somthing or other.  I will upload a few more new ones when
I get the time.  Eric is at art school at Columbus, Ohio where he has access to
many Amigas!  He has started using Disney's Animation Studio instead of
MovieSetter as he did in the past.  Since he is at school he can't do the anims
as often as he was.  Look for the new material at abcfd20 soon.

Earle
Earle Ake   /___ /___/ / /     Science Applications International Corporation
           ____//   / / /__                 Dayton, Ohio
Internet: fac2@dayton.saic.com             uucp: dayvb!fac2