[comp.sys.amiga] Need good demos - my opinion

e5pj@vax5.cit.cornell.edu (11/17/90)

In article <i2DLs3w163w@valnet>,
joseph@valnet.UUCP (Joseph P. Hillenburg) writes:
> IF I were looking for demos to blow people away, look at two places: The
> BADGE Killer Demo Contest (When's the '90 BADGE?), and the Walker series.
> You can find these on Fish, for the BADGE stuff, and Walker is somewhere
> in /amiga/demos on abcfd20.larc.nasa.gov. Also get the DemoReel Series,
> as they always blow people away. Wish the ULowell was out. (Boy, would I
> like to see that puppy hooked up to a 20" NEC MultiSync 5D!)

       Nope, if I want to show off my Amiga, I'd rather do it with European
Demos such as "Mental-Hangover", "Red Sector Megademo", "KefrensVIII Megademo",
"Budbrain megademo", etc.  Granted some of them use foul languages, but they
are certainly more impressive to look and hear.
       Don't get me wrong, I think that the demoreels and walker demos are
nice too, but I just love those Euro demos!

***Vincent***
The demo freak.

>                         Joseph Hillenburg
>              Secretary, Bloomington Amiga Users Group
> joseph@valnet.UUCP                        ...!iuvax!valnet!joseph
>   "Only Apple could slow down a 68000 chip." -Computer Shopper

How true!!!!