[comp.sys.amiga] med210 at abcfd20! Damn it!

arc@desire.wright.edu (11/12/90)

In article <7691@cica.cica.indiana.edu>, graham@venus.iucf.indiana.edu (JIM GRAHAM) writes:

> Well, I was very excited when I noticed that someone had recently
> uploaded med210 compressed under lharc to abcfd20.
>
> Much to my dismay, I downloaded it and attempted to unlharc it, only
> to find that it (med210.lzh) too has every single file corrupted!
>
> The only thing I can figure is that there must be a conspiracy to
> prevent anyone from getting a real, working version from abcfd20.

  I am the guy who posted the original LHWarp version AND the LHArc
one to abcfd20...  I tested the archive after LHArc'ing it with LZ
and THEN uploaded it to the Vax, then I BPut it to the abcfd20's
incoming/amiga...  I do not know why it didn't work.  It is making
me very uneasy!!!

   VERY UNEASY!!!

joseph@valnet.UUCP (Joseph P. Hillenburg) (11/18/90)

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enough ranting about 2.10! MED 2.13 is at abcfd20! To get the complete
distribution, ftp to ux1.cso.uiuc.edu and grab /amiga/fish/ff349/MED.zoo

                        Joseph Hillenburg
             Secretary, Bloomington Amiga Users Group
joseph@valnet.UUCP                        ...!iuvax!valnet!joseph
  "Only Apple could slow down a 68030 chip." -Computer Shopper