[comp.sys.amiga] READ ME ABOUT Panasonic 1124!

252u3130@fergvax.unl.edu (Phil Dietz) (10/28/90)

I own a Panasonic 1124 and I'm still amazed at it's quality.  Beautiful
small crisp graphics (although my I'm losing my hearing from it)

I have the program FinePrint.  It's an incredible program that'll
print incredibly fine high-resolution work IN MORE THAN 2 COLORS.

FinePrint will hit the dot up to 16 times to get the neede densities of
color (yes 16 colors are now available instead of plain old black and
white).

The problem is is that I need a REALLY FADED ribbon to get the maximum
use out of FinePrint.  If anyone would be willing to trade their VERY
USED ribbon for a newer one, please mail me!!

Phil Dietz

<<<=================--------- Cheap Ad ---------===================<<<
Phil Dietz                       SWL Lincoln    565 MEGS! 2 lines
252u3130@fergvax.unl.edu         (402)421-1963  AMIGA, IBM, MAC, GIFS
    IBM'ers and Mac'ers are shopping for a life.  Amiga the best!

tinyguy@quiche.cs.mcgill.ca (Yeo-Hoon BAE) (11/18/90)

In article <1990Oct27.175705.21909@hoss.unl.edu> 252u3130@fergvax.unl.edu (Phil Dietz) writes:
>The problem is is that I need a REALLY FADED ribbon to get the maximum
>use out of FinePrint.  If anyone would be willing to trade their VERY
>USED ribbon for a newer one, please mail me!!
>
>Phil Dietz

That's exactly what I'm looking for too.
Infact, I'm still using the very first ribbon, which came with
the machine. I have printed over 1200 sheets, ans still no sign
of fading!!!

* Yeo-Hoon Bae                                             *  Amiga   /// *
* Dept. Computer Science, McGill University.               *   2000  ///  *
* tinyguy@calvin.cs.mcgill.ca, tinyguy@quiche.cs.mcgill.ca *     \\\///   *
* Amiga2000 + 3MB + 104MB HD + KX-P1124 + Mit. DiamondScan *      \XX/    *