[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga system for sale

mille_g@unicom.UUCP (Shane 'spin1' Miller) (04/23/88)

The following amiga 1000 system is for sale:

1080 Monitor/1000 box/Extra disk drive/Migent 1200 baud Portabile modem
2 megs of RAM [from Microbotics]/ Manx 3.4a C system/ Metacomco LISP
Wordperfect/ Oki20 printer [Yah, it does the job]/ Complete Set of
Amiga programming handbooks/Dpaint II/Aegis Images [BIG DEAL]/ Terropods/
Deep Space/ Ultima III/Hardball/ Marauder II [for backups, right]/ Mean 18
/ and Flight Simulator./ AMiga handbook for programming

The Manx 3.4a is developer version.
Wordperfect was a copy sent to me from Wordperfect which says on the disks
and manuels: Not for resale.

Why am I selling the amiga? My job requires a AT machine, and I can't buy
			    one of those too.

Certianly, there is no better machine [home type computer] than the amiga
, but I need to work smarter not harder. Besides, when the 3000 gets
around to the customer, I'll get one of those [be STILL my beating heart!].

For the price: $3500 [or best offer] for the whole thing. Please, I will
sell all hardware at once [I don't want to be left with a keyboard and the
1080!] - no purchasing of 1 bank of RAM chips!.  Software -> I will sell
anything at a reasonable price seperatly but for the C system which will
be sold only with the hardware.

Mail me your prices - requests, payment should be up front [ie. pay me
before I sent out the item.] I will pay for shipping costs and insurace.
No, I will not send it red/blue air!  The address is in the header.

				Shane 'Spin1' Miller

BTW -> It DOES have EHB mode.  Now, ISN'T that SPEEEECIAL!

scott@applix.UUCP (Scott Evernden) (04/25/88)

In article <321@unicom.UUCP> mille_g@unicom.UUCP (Shane 'spin1' Miller) writes:
>The following amiga 1000 system is for sale:
>
>1080 Monitor/1000 box/Extra disk drive/Migent 1200 baud Portabile modem
>2 megs of RAM [from Microbotics]/ Manx 3.4a C system/ Metacomco LISP
>Wordperfect/ Oki20 printer [Yah, it does the job]/ Complete Set of
>Amiga programming handbooks/Dpaint II/Aegis Images [BIG DEAL]/ Terropods/
>Deep Space/ Ultima III/Hardball/ Marauder II [for backups, right]/ Mean 18
>/ and Flight Simulator./ AMiga handbook for programming
>
>For the price: $3500 [or best offer] for the whole thing.

Hey, I hope you get your price, but how did you arrive at it??

I took a quick look at Abel Supply's catalog.
For brand new stuff:

s/w $800, books $125, printer $200, modem $100,
drive $200, monitor $500, ram $620 (was $430)

-scott

ml23+@andrew.cmu.edu (Michael Samuel Lewicki) (08/25/89)

For sale:
Amiga 500 (1.3 ROM installed) with:
	1 MB RAM
	GVP 45 MB Quantum Hard Drive (11ms, FFS, autoboot,
		 and 2 MB RAM expansion board [unpopulated])
	1080 monitor with flicker screen
	2400 baud Supra modem
	Star NX-10 printer
	1010 external floppy drive
	Phoenix-500 power supply
	Digiview 2.0 video digitizer (with color wheel and software)
	Manx 3.6a C with Source Level Debugger
	AREXX
	various games, PD software, and other programs.
	all 4 tech manuals

Asking $1400.  Will pay UPS COD shipping charges.

Send email to: ml23@andrew.cmu.edu
or phone
	412-687-5324 (home)
	412-268-2785 (office)

adams@hpfcso.HP.COM (Dave Adams) (09/01/89)

        For sale:

	Amiga 500 w/ keyboard and 1 floppy disk drive
	1084 color monitor
	1 Meg RAM (internal)
	Perfect Sound audio digitizer

	includes software (games, etc.)

	system is 1 year old and is in great condition

	Price: $700

I am posting this for a friend -- if you are interested, give him a call
or e-mail a response to me and I will have him get in touch with you
(include your phone number if you want him to call you).

        Call: Jeff Chou at (512) 478-2623
                        or (713) 498-6249 if he's not at the above number
                                          yet (it's his school number).

        Or:  e-mail to me, Dave Adams: adams@hpfcla

brown@proline.cs.unc.edu (Randy Brown) (09/27/89)

I am posting this for my brother.  The Reply-To should work, or
use his listed email address.  I am not the person to talk to.

Full Amiga System for sale:

1.  Amiga500 computer
2.  512k internal memory expansion (total memory = 1 megabyte)
3.  Panasonic KXP-1080i Printer (with cable)
4.  Amiga External 3.5" drive
5.  NEC Multisync Monitor, with cable, a great monitor!
6.  Shielded High Quality Powerstrip.
7.  2 Wico Command Control Joysticks with 6' extension cables.
8.  Manx Aztec C compiler, all original, with docs. (1 year old)
9.  Standard documentation and WB1.3 disks

You'll pay at least $1500 dollars if you bought this all mailorder,
superdiscounted.

I'm selling the system as a COMPLETE set, $1200 or best offer.

Call Lawrence Brown at 408-984-6036 (home) or 408-922-2798 (work).
Either number, any time 24 hours a day.
E-mail replies to lbrown@frame.com

----
brown@cs.unc.edu  or  uunet!mcnc!unc!brown
"No-one gets a lifetime rehearsal, as specks of dust, we're universal."

davison@taurus.bucknell.edu (brian davison) (11/18/90)

AMIGA SYSTEM FOR SALE:

	*** HARDWARE ***

	A1000 computer w/ 512K
	A1080 monitor (the original good one)
	A1010 external 3.5" floppy
	A1020 external 5.25" floppy

	including all standard cables and manuals

	*** ACCESSORIES ***

	Parallel printer cable
	Disk case to store 30 3.5" disks

	*** SOFTWARE ***

	AmigaDos 1.2 & 1.3
	Publisher Plus
	Empire
	Transformer
	Plus 25 disks of public domain software (FISH)

NOTE: I am the original owner of all items.  Can provide original boxes
for most, if not all.  Never needed repair.  Only difficulty that I have
had is that the keyboard needs to be cleaned occassionally (which I have
done).

ASKING PRICE: $899 or best offer and you pay shipping (+ COD if necessary).

Interested people should e-mail me before Christmas at

	davison@amethyst.bucknell.edu or
	davison@bknlvms.bitnet

Thank you.