[comp.sys.amiga] Robocop II

reynaldo@athena.mit.edu (Rey Villarreal) (01/10/90)

I hear that all the in-house animation on RobocopII is being done on
an Amiga.  Does anyone know if Commodore is planing to release an
advertisement to be show during the pre-movie previews. It seems it
would be a good marketing strategy. You know something like this " The
animation on this movie was done on an Amiga ..." coupled with a
couple of whiz-bang clips would be cool.

----Rey
---Worlds most ardent Oiler fan

AAW151%URIACC.BITNET@brownvm.brown.edu (Andy Patrizio) (11/19/90)

Paul <amiga@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu> writes:

>I have seen quite a few of the animaations from RoboCop II run on the amiga.
>They were developed and produced totaly on the amiga!

Great. Think the Amiga game version of Robocop II will be better than I? That
game stunk.

-----
Bitnet: aaw151@uriacc.bitnet                       |  Andy Patrzio
ARPA: aaw151%uriacc.bitnet@brownvm.brown.edu       |  Box 705 Ellery Hall
Internet: aaw151@uriacc.uri.edu                    |  URI
Usenet: simon@sbs.bbs.com                          |  Kingston, RI 02881
...or...: andypo@idsvax.ids.com                    |  (401) 782-2758
-----
"Your words are like arrows" - Soundgarden, "Head Injury"
------