[comp.sys.amiga] Thank you Commodore/Amiga staff!

skank@iastate.edu (Skank George L) (11/19/90)

In article <90322.203351DEB110@psuvm.psu.edu> DEB110@psuvm.psu.edu (Doug Bischoff) writes:

>     After losing most of my hair from pulling it out in frustration, I must
>thank Dave Haynie for writing Disksalve and recovering a 4.5 Meg animation
>that I spent 1.5 weeks rendering from accidental deletion from my hard drive.
>    This kind of direct support (and the probability that he will actually SEE
>and maybe even REPLY to this message!!!  Does IBM or Apple have somebody from
>the company helping people over the Net?) is one of the things that convinced
>me to go with Commodore for my first personal computer.  Thanks!

     Me too.  In fact, I think we all owe the entire staff at Commodore/Amiga
a hearty, "Thank you!"  Thanks, to Dave Haynie, Howard Diamond, Peter Cherea,
Randal Jessup and the rest of the "Crew That Never Rests" (whose names may
have been overlooked or misspelled)!!

                                       --George