[comp.sys.amiga] Software Visions

smithwik@pioneer.arc.nasa.gov (R. Michael Smithwick -- FSN) (11/14/90)

["I brought you some milk"]

Anyone know if Software Visions (maker of MicroFiche Filer) is still
around? I haven't seen any ads from them for a long time, nor any
displays at the shows, etc.

Just curious, as they almost picked up Distant Suns last year instead
of Virtual Reality.

                                       >> mike smithwick <<

Any opinions are my own since nobody else would ever want them.

"Colonize Cyberspace!"

tep@tots.UUCP (Tom Perrine) (11/17/90)

In article <1990Nov13.235749.28167@nas.nasa.gov> smithwik@pioneer.arc.nasa.gov (R. Michael Smithwick -- FSN) writes:
>Anyone know if Software Visions (maker of MicroFiche Filer) is still
>around? I haven't seen any ads from them for a long time, nor any
>displays at the shows, etc.

Gary Samad (author of MicroFiche Filer and president of Software
Visions) moved his family from Framingham MA to San Diego last year.
I haven't seem him for a while, so I don't know the current status of
MicroFiche Filer.

All of his business phone numbers were *supposed* to forward to the
new number, although that may have just expired.

For the record, the new number is (619)538-6263. Tell him Tom from PIH
sent ya!

Tom Perrine (tep)                       |Internet: tep@tots.Logicon.COM
Logicon                                 |UUCP: sun!suntan!tots!tep
Tactical and Training Systems Division  |
San Diego CA                            |GENIE: T.PERRINE
"Harried: with preschoolers"            |+1 619 455 1330

mwm@raven.relay.pa.dec.com (Mike (My Watch Has Windows) Meyer) (11/20/90)

In article <198@tots.UUCP> tep@tots.UUCP (Tom Perrine) writes:
   Gary Samad (author of MicroFiche Filer and president of Software
   Visions) moved his family from Framingham MA to San Diego last year.
   I haven't seem him for a while, so I don't know the current status of
   MicroFiche Filer.

And they were still supporting MFF+ at that time.

However, he has recently announced that he is leaving the Amiga market
for more lucrative fields, and is searching for someone to buy MFF+
from him.

	<mike