[comp.sys.amiga] CED 2.0 and Benchmark M2

stenkvist@lne.kth.se (11/20/90)

I'm having problems with BM2CED and the new version of Cygnus Ed. Is there a  fix for the Nexterror function wich seems to work incorrect, or maybee there is some other packet out wich connects CED ,via AREXX, to Benchmark Modula2.
All answers aree welcome.

In <0093FFDE.E0204420@lne.kth.se>, stenkvist@lne.kth.se writes:
>I'm having problems with BM2CED and the new version of Cygnus Ed.  Is there a
>fix for the Nexterror function wich seems to work incorrect, or maybee there is
>some other packet out wich connects CED ,via AREXX, to Benchmark Modula2.

If you'd care to post the routine in question (Nexterror), or email it to me, I
might be able to spot the problem.

-larry

--
The only things to survive a nuclear war will be cockroaches and IBM PCs.