[comp.sys.amiga] Assemblers & the 3000

JBK4@psuvm.psu.edu (11/20/90)

I'm looking for a good assembly language package for use with my Amiga 3000.  I
'd like one that supports the 68030 and 68040 if there are any available.  I cu
rrently have AssemPro.  Although it works, so far, on my 3000, it doesn't suppo
rt the 68030 and I was told by the people at ABACUS that there are no plans at
present for updating AssemPro to do so.
Please Reply via E-mail.  Thanks

Jason Koszarsky, future programmer, hopefully.

jax@well.sf.ca.us (Jack J. Woehr) (11/21/90)

JBK4@psuvm.psu.edu writes:

>I'm looking for a good assembly language package for use with my Amiga 3000.  I
>'d like one that supports the 68030 and 68040 if there are any available.  I cu
>rrently have AssemPro.  Although it works, so far, on my 3000, it doesn't suppo
>rt the 68030 and I was told by the people at ABACUS that there are no plans at
>present for updating AssemPro to do so.

	Puzzle Factory sells such a beast ... their BBS is:

		(503) 935-7883

--
 <jax@well.{UUCP,sf.ca.us} ><  Member, >        /// ///\\\    \\\  ///
 <well!jax@lll-winken.arpa >< X3J14 TC >       /// ///  \\\    \\\///