[comp.sys.amiga] Eric Schwartz Anims

detert@lognet2.hq.aflc.af.mil (CMS David K. Detert) (11/23/90)

I seem to recall a post the other day that said the new ES anim, ATF_
Agility, was now at NewXanth.  Well, the only thing in the directory is
a couple of text files.  I therefore assume that post was out of date and someone
will eventually upload a good anim there.  I've really missed Eric's
contributions to the humor side of things.  I'm anxious to see his latest
offering using the new Disney Animated Studio.  BTW.  Will everyone be
able to view this anim or just those with the DAS package?  Cheers, Dave

CMSgt David K Detert, USAF     MILNet:  detert@lognet2.af.mil

fac2@dayton.saic.com (Earle Ake) (11/24/90)

In article <37058@nigel.ee.udel.edu>, detert@lognet2.hq.aflc.af.mil (CMS David K. Detert) writes:
> I seem to recall a post the other day that said the new ES anim, ATF_
> Agility, was now at NewXanth.  Well, the only thing in the directory is
> a couple of text files.  I therefore assume that post was out of date and someone
> will eventually upload a good anim there.  I've really missed Eric's
> contributions to the humor side of things.  I'm anxious to see his latest
> offering using the new Disney Animated Studio.  BTW.  Will everyone be
> able to view this anim or just those with the DAS package?  Cheers, Dave

	The posting was correct at that time.  I had to pull the file as Eric
included a file that he shouldn't have in the archive.  Hopefully it will be
re-done and available soon.

Earle Ake   /___ /___/ / /     Science Applications International Corporation
           ____//   / / /__                 Dayton, Ohio
Internet: fac2@dayton.saic.com             uucp: dayvb!fac2