[comp.sys.amiga] MAVERICK COPIER AMIGA

davidm@sugar.hackercorp.com (David Martin) (11/23/90)

ALL:
   Has anyone seen the new Maverick disk copier yet?
  I was told that it has started shipping...

--

gilmore@macc.wisc.edu (Neil Gilmore) (11/23/90)

In article <7112@sugar.hackercorp.com>, davidm@sugar.hackercorp.com (David Martin) writes...

>   Has anyone seen the new Maverick disk copier yet?
>  I was told that it has started shipping...

I have seen it for sale locally. I have not seen it work.

umturne4@ccu.umanitoba.ca (Daryl Turner) (11/24/90)

In article <7112@sugar.hackercorp.com> davidm@sugar.hackercorp.com (David Martin) writes:
>ALL:
>   Has anyone seen the new Maverick disk copier yet?
>  I was told that it has started shipping...
>
>--

Yep, I have seen it, and received it.  Beginning of the month they sent me
a card saying that it was going to be delayed until the 15th, and on the 16th
it came.  It looks pretty good, haven't had much time yet to try and back
anything up with it, however.  It's hard drive installable, and apparently
likes having loads of memory (1.5+ Megs)

Daryl Turner
Internet: umturne4@ccu.umanitoba.ca
Urrrrrggghhhh!,    What a RRRRRUSH! -Road Warrior Hawk, The Legion of Doom