[comp.sys.amiga] Viewing 'movie' anims on 3000

a217@mindlink.UUCP (Vincent Lim) (11/24/90)

In <16123@brahms.udel.edu>, don@brahms.udel.edu (Donald R Lloyd) writes:
> Has anybody successfully been able to view 'movie' style animations on a 3000
> (under 2,0)?  Movie and NewMovie both choke, and I don't know of anything
> else that will play them.

NewMovie 1.3 works fine for me on the A3000 under 2.01 provided that you reduce
overscan down to normal size (640x200).  I can't get ShowANIM 5.3 working under
2.01, however.  All I get is a blank screen for the duration of the anim.
--
  //\migaTrek: The Next Generation, Captain of CBM-A3000 "Advantage"
\X/incent Lim, Librarian for Pacific Northwest Amiga Association

don@brahms.udel.edu (Donald R Lloyd) (11/24/90)

	Has anybody successfully been able to view 'movie' style animations
on a 3000 (under 2,0)?  Movie and NewMovie both choke, and I don't know of anything
else that will play them.

--
  Gibberish             Amiga 3000 owner/fanatic.c
  is spoken             Contact don@brahms.udel.edu for more information.