[comp.sys.amiga] That mono-video jack in back

mpierce@ewu.UUCP (Mathew W. Pierce) (11/24/90)

What is the mono-video jack in the rear of my A2000 for?  I tried to hook
up an old B&W TV to it to see if it worked with no success, any idea why
that didn't work?

Matt Pierce

In <1350@ewu.UUCP>, mpierce@ewu.UUCP (Mathew W. Pierce) writes:
>What is the mono-video jack in the rear of my A2000 for?  I tried to hook
>up an old B&W TV to it to see if it worked with no success, any idea why
>that didn't work?

It's for monochrome video.  In trying to hook it up to a TV, to what did you
hook it? It is not an RF connector, but is composite video.

-larry

--
The only things to survive a nuclear war will be cockroaches and IBM PCs.