[comp.sys.amiga] labben, din spade

esben@iesd.auc.dk (Esben Poulsen) (11/20/90)

De spoerger mig om min politik overfor Amigaen. Jeg svarer:

Jeg vil bekaempe dem til lands, til vands, i luften og hvor jeg
ellers moeder den.

LABBEN - du ved jo godt, at amiga er noget lort. Bare slaa mig...Hvis du
vover.

drxmann@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Dustin Christmann) (11/20/90)

In article <1990Nov19.185338.24588@iesd.auc.dk> esben@iesd.auc.dk (Esben Poulsen) writes:
>De spoerger mig om min politik overfor Amigaen. Jeg svarer:
>
>Jeg vil bekaempe dem til lands, til vands, i luften og hvor jeg
>ellers moeder den.
>
>LABBEN - du ved jo godt, at amiga er noget lort. Bare slaa mig...Hvis du
>vover.

Funny, I thought this was rot-13, but I tried CTRL-x and it's still illegible.

:-)

Seriously though, a gentle reminder: Use the distribution line on your posts!
It's there for a reason, being, of course, to avoid spending big $$$ or DM or
FF or Cdn$$$ or Aus$$$ to propagate a post that shouldn't have made it out of
Denmark (or wherever.) This will help keep administration costs down. BTW, the
distribution was set to world here for obvious reasons.

Thank you very much for listening.

Lunk, lunk, lunk, *RULPS*
Dustin R. Christmann

Internet:	drxmann@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Bitnet:		DRXMANN@UTXVM

Sam: What's happenin', Norm?	Norm: It's a dog-eat-dog world out there, and
					I'm wearin' Milk Bone underwear...
						-Taken from _Cheers_

maze@diku.dk (Mads Haahr) (11/26/90)

esben@iesd.auc.dk (Esben Poulsen) writes:

>De spoerger mig om min politik overfor Amigaen. Jeg svarer:
>
>Jeg vil bekaempe dem til lands, til vands, i luften og hvor jeg
>ellers moeder den.
>
>LABBEN - du ved jo godt, at amiga er noget lort. Bare slaa mig...Hvis du
>vover.

To anybody who has been wondering about how to decode this article, I can
inform you that it is written in Danish and is an absoutely pathetic joke.

For some obscure reason, Esben Poulsen (who's attending a Danish University
- different from mine, fortunately :-) has posted this
"Amiga-is-crap-and-you-are-very-stupid" message to the net instead of to the
person LABBEN he addresses.  They are obviously in some sort of row whether
the Amiga is the best/worst computer in the world ;-)

I have notified Esben Poulsen of his mistake (by e-mail) and I hope this
will somewhat improve his manners.  Or make him read alt.religion.computers
instead of the Amiga newsgroups.

I do not hope that all this has caused too much trouble.  If you feel offended
or disgusted, please flame Esben Poulsen by e-mail.  He might need it.

-- Mads Haahr (maze@freja.diku.dk)