[comp.sys.amiga] Curses library from comp.binaries.amiga...

mndaily@ux.acs.umn.edu (Linda Seebach) (11/22/90)

(This is SeebS, not Linda. Linda has no amiga, and as such wouldn't care.)

I recently got the curses library form comp.binaries.amiga. I looked
at the libraries... It seems that they do not have jump tables at the
beginning of each library file, and as such are, so far as I know, useless
under Aztec C. Does anyone know of a way around this? Does the Aztec linker
have a -Lattice option, or some similar thing, or do I have to try to port
it all myself? Is there something I'm missing here?

And why, oh why, did I post a stupid article like this? Next thing you know,
I'll be asking everyone in alt.sex to send me copies of Rachel and Cindy's
Torment... ;-)

--SeebS--

david@walking.pub.uu.oz.au (David Le Blanc) (11/27/90)

In article <2755@ux.acs.umn.edu>, Linda Seebach writes:

> I recently got the curses library form comp.binaries.amiga. I looked
> at the libraries... It seems that they do not have jump tables at the
 [ stuff deleted ]

The author of curses (v1.10) states that (s)he does not have an aztec
compiler. The best you could do would be to mail the author asking for
the source, and compile it with aztec.
  (Then send the aztec library back for the author to include in the
   next distribution :)

> And why, oh why, did I post a stupid article like this? Next thing you know,
> I'll be asking everyone in alt.sex to send me copies of Rachel and Cindy's
> Torment... ;-)

(Any takers? Send a copy here as well! ;-)

> --SeebS--

    David Le Blanc    UUCP (home)   : eyrie!walking!david@labtam@munnari.oz
    david@walking     ACSNET (work) : david@dogmelb.dog@munnari.oz

    "Life? Dont talk to ME about life.. " :  Marvin the paranoid android.