[comp.sys.amiga] FORTRAN 77

cmg996@cck.cov.ac.uk (Martin-Martin Nike) (11/27/90)

Hello!

I am looking for a FORTRAN 77 compiler for the Commodore Amiga (a500
with 1 meg) .... Is there a FORTRAN compiler for the AMIGA ?

Does anyone have one they can mail me ?

--
Martin-Martin Nike ,Coventry Polytechnic,England
JANET:cmg996@uk.ac.coventry

In article <1990Nov26.213302.11406@cck.cov.ac.uk> cmg996@cck.cov.ac.uk (Martin-Martin Nike) writes:

>I am looking for a FORTRAN 77 compiler for the Commodore Amiga (a500
>with 1 meg) .... Is there a FORTRAN compiler for the AMIGA ?

There exists one made by Absoft and named AC/Fortran. But I don't
know the price (NOT PD) nor who distributes it in UK.