[comp.sys.amiga] 68040 has begun shipping in volume

	According to a press release from Motorola the 68040 is
shipping in volume, but they will not catch up with orders until
midway through next year.
	-- Ethan

	Woody Allen on Los Angeles:

	"I mean, who would want to live in a place where the only
cultural advantage is that you can turn right on a red light?"

smithwik@pioneer.arc.nasa.gov (R. Michael Smithwick -- FSN) (11/28/90)

In article <1990Nov27.022742.4049@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu> es1@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Ethan Solomita) writes:

>	According to a press release from Motorola the 68040 is
>shipping in volume, but they will not catch up with orders until
>midway through next year.
>	-- Ethan

In the San Jose Mercury yesterday a spokesperson for Moto. said
"our plant is now operating FULL BORE. Before we were shipping 10s of units
a month, now we're shipping HUNDREDS!". Ooooo, get your orders in folks,
it's going to be a long wait.

                                       >> mike smithwick <<

Any opinions are my own since nobody else would ever want them.

"Colonize Cyberspace!"