[comp.sys.amiga] Secret Messages?

specter@disk.UUCP (Byron Max Guernsey) (11/23/90)

I was sitting getting very bored and I wondered if anyone has ever found any
digitized messages within a binary program? Just wandered. It sounds like a
good idea. I have seen encoded messages and text messages, but never a
digitized voice.

Byron Guernsey

specter@disk.UUCP (Byron Max Guernsey) (11/27/90)

sparks@corpane.UUCP (John Sparks) writes:

>specter@disk.UUCP (Byron Max Guernsey) writes:

>>I was sitting getting very bored and I wondered if anyone has ever found any
>>digitized messages within a binary program? Just wandered. It sounds like a
>>good idea. I have seen encoded messages and text messages, but never a
>>digitized voice.

>I hear if you play the binary file of Shadow of the Beast thru a sound
>player, backwards, you can hear it say 'Quayle is GOD. IBM Rules' and
>other evil verbage. But playing it can damage your amiga, and turn it
>into an IBM clone. Really, it's true. Would I lie?

Hahaha, I did find some interesting stuff in one of bushes speaches. I
digitized the words (if I recall correctly) "They are not guests, they are
hostages, and the whole world knows it." (it was a little longer than that)
But the point is, backwards it said "Gonna declare war I am, Satan, Here I
come" dead serious, the "gonna declare war" sounds perfect. Bush has a way
with words doesn't he?

Byron

C503719@UMCVMB.MISSOURI.EDU (Baird McIntosh) (11/29/90)

In Message-ID: <4598@disk.UUCP> specter@disk.UUCP (Byron Max Guernsey) said:
>Hahaha, I did find some interesting stuff in one of bushes speaches. I
>digitized the words (if I recall correctly) "They are not guests, they are
>hostages, and the whole world knows it." (it was a little longer than that)
>But the point is, backwards it said "Gonna declare war I am, Satan, Here I
>come" dead serious, the "gonna declare war" sounds perfect. Bush has a way
>with words doesn't he?

If it seriously sounds like that, why not consider putting that sample up on
abcfd20?  I'd be interested in hearing it.

| Baird McIntosh | c503719@umcvmb.missouri.edu <-or-> c503719@umcvmb.bitnet |
| COOL DRIVING TECHNIQUE #11: No turn signals!  That's right... NO SIGNALS! |
| Wanna left turn?  Right?  Lane change?  Parallel park?  Screw the signals!|