[comp.sys.amiga] where can I find jrCOMM1.01

charbonn@crabx.crd.ge.com (Michael R Charbonneau) (11/21/90)

hi, can someone email me or post the internet location of jrCOMM1.01
so that I can use FTP to get a copy. also does anyone know of the latest
version of MG? I have MG2a from a fred fish disk and I would like to find the
latest version. thanks for your help.

email to

charbonneau@crd.ge.com

michael

--
| Michael R. Charbonneau               | It goes on all day long   |
| GE Corporate Research & Development  | Everyone knows everything |

aites@hpsmpa.HP.COM (Jim Aites) (11/27/90)

Just in case you don't get a response from anyone else...

You can find JRcom (latest rev - I believe) on one of the Devware Disks,
provided you don't mind paying $6 and waiting a week.

BTW - the disk I'm thinking of includes several other 'good' telcom programs
      including Kermit. I could get the exact dd, wb, or fd number if needed.

joseph@valnet.UUCP (Joseph P. Hillenburg) (11/29/90)

aites@hpsmpa.HP.COM (Jim Aites) writes:

> Just in case you don't get a response from anyone else...
>
> You can find JRcom (latest rev - I believe) on one of the Devware Disks,
> provided you don't mind paying $6 and waiting a week.
>
> BTW - the disk I'm thinking of includes several other 'good' telcom programs
>       including Kermit. I could get the exact dd, wb, or fd number if needed.

If you are oon Fido you can mail his BBS with a "magic keyword" or
something like that.

                        Joseph Hillenburg
             Secretary, Bloomington Amiga Users Group
joseph@valnet.UUCP                        ...!iuvax!valnet!joseph
  "Only Apple could slow down a 68030 chip." -Computer Shopper