[comp.sys.amiga] G A M E S ! ! !

cnap01@vaxa.strath.ac.uk (11/20/90)

Does no one over that side of the water play games on their wonderful machines
?.

O.K. The amiga can do other things, but it also plays a mean game of..... well
anything basically. What do you think of Inianapolis 500. I think its amazing.
Super fast vectors, intelligent cars, and Lotus Turbo Esprit !!! And what a
bout RICK DANGEROUS II or F19. ?????

Come on, lets start the odd discussion about the less serious side of our
hobby.

Stuart Carswell   (PowerLord)Z

ovb10@cs.kun.nl (Patrick Atoon) (11/22/90)

cnap01@vaxa.strath.ac.uk writes:
>O.K. The amiga can do other things, but it also plays a mean game of..... well
>anything basically. What do you think of Inianapolis 500. I think its amazing.
>Super fast vectors, intelligent cars, and Lotus Turbo Esprit !!! And what a
>bout RICK DANGEROUS II or F19. ?????

>Come on, lets start the odd discussion about the less serious side of our
>hobby.

>Stuart Carswell   (PowerLord)Z

My gawd Stuart! Haven't you ever heard of comp.sys.amiga.games ?!?!?

Just thought you oughta know,
                         Patrick

| Patrick Atoon           |  "READY.                  |
| University of Nijmegen  |   ?OUT OF DATA ERROR."    |
| E-mail: ovb10@cs.kun.nl |                      C=64 |
+-------------------------+---------------------------+

rqdms@lims01.lerc.nasa.gov (Dennis Stockert) (11/22/90)

In article <1990Nov20.105328.3514@vaxa.strath.ac.uk>, cnap01@vaxa.strath.ac.uk writes...

>Does no one over that side of the water play games on their wonderful machines
>?.
>
>O.K. The amiga can do other things, but it also plays a mean game of..... well
>anything basically. What do you think of Inianapolis 500. I think its amazing.
>Super fast vectors, intelligent cars, and Lotus Turbo Esprit !!! And what a
>bout RICK DANGEROUS II or F19. ?????
>
>Come on, lets start the odd discussion about the less serious side of our
>hobby.
>
>Stuart Carswell   (PowerLord)Z

Drop in on comp.sys.amiga.games... if your server gets it ...

* Dennis Stockert              *  The meek shall inherit the earth;   *
* rqdms@lims01.lerc.nasa.gov   *  the rest of us will go to the stars *
****************************************** Aviation Week **************
*  No one that knows me would mistake my opinions for those of        *
*                 any respectable organization                        *

dales@teksce.SCE.TEK.COM (Dale Snell) (11/22/90)

In article <1990Nov20.105328.3514@vaxa.strath.ac.uk>
cnap01@vaxa.strath.ac.uk writes:
|Come on, lets start the odd discussion about the less serious side of our
|hobby.
|
|Stuart Carswell   (PowerLord)Z

     But not in comp.sys.amiga, please.  There's a newsgroup devoted to
nothing but Amiga game discussions, namely comp.sys.amiga.games.  By
reading and posting to that group, you won't have to wade through all
the other stuff in comp.sys.amiga.  Plus you won't be adding to the
already overwhelming stream of messages in c.s.a.  Comp.sys.amiga.games
gets a fair amount of traffic, so I don't think you'll feel alone
there.

                                    Seizure later,
				    --dds

Hark! Hark! The dogs do bark,       | Dale D. Snell       BIX:  ddsnell
The Duke is fond of kittens.        | Usenet:  dales@teksce.SCE.TEK.COM
He likes to turn their insides out, | C$erve:  74756.666@compuserve.COM
And use their fur for mittens!      | What's a disclaimer?

aggaton@diku.dk (Klavs Torben Pedersen) (11/29/90)

cnap01@vaxa.strath.ac.uk writes:

>Does no one over that side of the water play games on their wonderful machines
>?.

>O.K. The amiga can do other things, but it also plays a mean game of..... well
>anything basically. What do you think of Inianapolis 500. I think its amazing.
>Super fast vectors, intelligent cars, and Lotus Turbo Esprit !!! And what a
>bout RICK DANGEROUS II or F19. ?????

>Come on, lets start the odd discussion about the less serious side of our
>hobby.

>Stuart Carswell   (PowerLord)Z

   Goddammit, this newsgroup is allready pretty stuffed, why dont you turn
your attension to comp.sys.amiga.games? This is the 'adult' group, where
'serious' matters are discussed. Hmmm, I hope I got the ironi right...
   Really, the Amiga has allready got some tough image-problems, so why put
more mud on the track, by interrupting this group with game chat...I want to
be straight here...I'm not trying to argue, that games are less worthy, I'm
merely pointing you to c.s.a.g.
   Btw. Why are all the sales-advertisements her?
							Klavs Pedersen

terminal@phoenix.pub.uu.oz.au (Bernard Leach) (11/29/90)

In <1990Nov20.105328.3514@vaxa.strath.ac.uk> cnap01@vaxa.strath.ac.uk writes:

>Does no one over that side of the water play games on their wonderful machines
>?.

>O.K. The amiga can do other things, but it also plays a mean game of..... well
>anything basically. What do you think of Inianapolis 500. I think its amazing.
>Super fast vectors, intelligent cars, and Lotus Turbo Esprit !!! And what a
???? WHAT?? Those cars arent smart!! They CRAZY.. like i will just be happily
driving along and one of those pyschos will come and crash into me!! hehe
I mean just cause i side swiped him.. gezz..
>bout RICK DANGEROUS II or F19. ?????
But they are good games hey.. F19 would have to be THE best flight sim
ever! (on a PC anyhow!)

Bernard.