[comp.sys.amiga] A2000 FLASHING LED

davidm@sugar.hackercorp.com (David Martin) (11/17/90)

HELP!
  I am trying to determine what would be causing the power
LED an my a2000 to flash continuously while it is turned
on. NOTE I am not confusing the flash with the GURU as
it is blinking on..off...on...off even as I type. Hopefully
someone will notice this message and give me an idea asto th
-e cause...HELP!

--

Eric.Sanders@f210.n110.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Eric Sanders) (11/29/90)

AREA:UUCP_AMIGA

DM> HELP!
DM>   I am trying to determine what would be causing the power
DM> LED an my a2000 to flash continuously while it is turned
DM> on. NOTE I am not confusing the flash with the GURU as
DM> it is blinking on..off...on...off even as I type. Hopefully
DM> someone will notice this message and give me an idea asto th
DM> -e cause...HELP!
DM>
DM> --
DM> --- D'Bridge B1046/0He
DM>  * Origin: AFIT Amiga Users BBS/UFGateway (1:110/300)
Is the flash erratic or does it looked timed?

AFIT Amiga Users BBS/UFGateway |Eric Sanders - via FidoNet node 1:110/300
    1:110/300 Dayton, Ohio     |UUCP: afitamy!210!Eric.Sanders
        (513)-252-7681         |ARPA: Eric.Sanders@f210.n110.z1.FIDONET.ORG