[comp.sys.amiga] SCSITape

jerry@truevision.com (Jerry Thompson) (11/29/90)

I downloaded a couple of SCSITape drivers.  One, BTN, didn't work.  The other,
SCSITape by Markus Wandel, was only source code.  Could someone send me an
executable version of this driver or any other SCSI Tape driver they have.
Enormous thanks to anyone who could supply this.
--
Jerry Thompson                 |     // checks  ___________   | "I'm into S&M,
"What I want to know is, have  | \\ //   and    |    |    |   |  Sarcasm and

In <550@epicb.com>, jerry@truevision.com (Jerry Thompson) writes:
>I downloaded a couple of SCSITape drivers.  One, BTN, didn't work.  The other,
>SCSITape by Markus Wandel, was only source code.  Could someone send me an
>executable version of this driver or any other SCSI Tape driver they have.
>Enormous thanks to anyone who could supply this.

The executable was posted with the source (and it's a handler, not a driver).
Check out the uuencoded part that starts out:

Xbegin 700 tape-handler
XM5?_P2.<(($*G3KH4*%A/*4"`[B\L@.Y.N@\46$\D0"`J`!SE@"M`__P@*@`88

uudecode that, and put it into L:, make a mountlist entry, and away you go.

-larry

--
The only things to survive a nuclear war will be cockroaches and IBM PCs.