[comp.sys.amiga] PBMPLUS

cabp10@vaxa.strath.ac.uk (11/27/90)

Pbmplus.lzh at abc is over 900k long any chance of having this broke down?

Before the flames come I have a hard drive but i got to get the stuff home to
it and this can only be done by IBM 3.5" disk which have a capacity of 720k

thanks for you time
--
                              / / The Light of the
Dan Dare                      \\  New Dawn Burns Bright

ranma@noc.arc.nasa.gov (Robert Michael Gutierrez) (11/30/90)

cabp10@vaxa.strath.ac.uk writes:
> Pbmplus.lzh at abc is over 900k long any chance of having this broke down?
>
> Before the flames come I have a hard drive but i got to get the stuff home to
> it and this can only be done by IBM 3.5" disk which have a capacity of 720k

Hello everybody.  Does this sound familiar???

p.s...I broke it down already.  Do you have uudecode???  I can mail
it to you.

  robert