[comp.sys.amiga] AGNUS VS. WAYNE GRETZKY

AXN100@psuvm.psu.edu (11/30/90)

     Help!, I'm trying to get WG hockey to work on my amiga, but with no
success.  Any help would be appreciated.

                                  Thanks
                                  Ajai

 P.S. does anyone know how I can get a RAD to work.  I've set it up
      several times, and when I reboot it takes disappears taking
      everything in the RAD with it.

etxtomp@eos.ericsson.se (Tommy Petersson) (11/30/90)

In article <90333.182036AXN100@psuvm.psu.edu> AXN100@psuvm.psu.edu writes:

>     Help!, I'm trying to get WG hockey to work on my amiga, but with no
>success.  Any help would be appreciated.

Your subject line (somewhat) indicates that You have an Amiga with 1Meg
Agnus. There should be a KillChip utility that should be run before WG
and fix it. I would very much want this utility, so if anyone could email
it to me it would be a good deed. If I should do it in hardware (with a
switch) - which jumper is the right one?

>                                  Thanks
>                                  Ajai
>
> P.S. does anyone know how I can get a RAD to work.  I've set it up
>      several times, and when I reboot it takes disappears taking
>      everything in the RAD with it.

I have the same problem. I have KS 1.3, Supra WS AutoBoot controller and
1Meg Agnus. I have the "SetPatch >NIL: r" in my startup, I don't run
VirusX (You need to supply it with an "-r" option), I have borrowed some
lines from the 1.3 manual. I don't remember them exactly, but something
like this:
failat 30
assign >NIL: RAD: exists
if not warn