[comp.sys.amiga] Looking for the elusive SPlot

skank@iastate.edu (Skank George L) (11/29/90)

	Could some kind soul please direct me to the Spice output plotting
SPlot?  I heard that it was available at waterloo.whatever, but that site
is no longer recognized by my nameserver.  Anyone know where to find it?

                                          Thanks,
                                               George

sjorr@lion.uwaterloo.ca (Stephen Orr) (12/03/90)

In article <1990Nov29.145906.19375@news.iastate.edu> skank@iastate.edu (Skank George L) writes:

>	Could some kind soul please direct me to the Spice output plotting
>SPlot?  I heard that it was available at waterloo.whatever, but that site
>is no longer recognized by my nameserver.  Anyone know where to find it?
>
>                                          Thanks,
>                                               George

	Here are 2 addreses that work, I don't have our InterNET address.

	sunee.uwaterloo.ca		(ca = CANADA)
	sunee.waterloo.edu

	Good Luck.