[comp.sys.amiga] New line of Amiga carry bags

mpierce@ewu.UUCP (Mathew W. Pierce) (11/14/90)

Hi all!

Check out comp.newprod for info on the newest line of Amiga carry bags.
All bags look great, offer great protection, and conform to airline carry-on
regulations!

-Matt Pierce

jms@tardis.Tymnet.COM (Joe Smith) (11/30/90)

In case this was not brought up before: I found this in the comp.newprod
newsgroup.  It was dated 26-Nov, so read it fast before it expires.

In article <51106@mcdchg.chg.mcd.mot.com> mpierce@ewu.UUCP (Mathew W. Pierce) writes:
   Left Hemisphere is proud to announce a new line of Amiga carry bags
   for the A500, A2X00, and A3000 line of computers.  Also available are
   monitor bags for the 1084 and 1950 monitors.
   The bags are made out of tough Cordura and provide protection to the
   contents via hi-density foam.

Further details in comp.newprod newsgroup.
--
Joe Smith (408)922-6220 | SMTP: jms@tardis.tymnet.com or jms@gemini.tymnet.com
BT Tymnet Tech Services | UUCP: ...!{ames,pyramid}!oliveb!tymix!tardis!jms

jms@tardis.Tymnet.COM (Joe Smith) writes:

>In case this was not brought up before: I found this in the comp.newprod
>newsgroup.  It was dated 26-Nov, so read it fast before it expires.

Gee Thanks, Joe. The guy who posted it in comp.newprod wanted to post it
here, but we sent him to comp.newprod, just so you could grab it from there
and post it here anyway.

Way to go :-)

--
John Sparks         |D.I.S.K. Public Access Unix System| Multi-User Games, Email
sparks@corpane.UUCP |PH: (502) 968-DISK 24Hrs/2400BPS  | Usenet, Chatting,