[comp.sys.amiga] Killing the Clock

jma@beach.cis.ufl.edu (John 'Vlad' Adams) (12/03/90)

In article <90336.141018DXB132@psuvm.psu.edu> DXB132@psuvm.psu.edu writes:
>This is one of my pet peeves. It SEEMS like every crash messes up the clock.
>I'm lucky if my clock is still set properly at the end of a busy day.

Hmmm, that's weird!  I've had many crashes (from running uncooperative
programs with Paragon) but have yet to have my clock screwed up.  I'm
not saying it can't happen, as my buddy, a developer, sitting next to
me working on his Amiga 500 (030-33MHZ) Portable says it's happened to
him.
--
John  M.  Adams   --**--   Professional Student on the eight-year plan!     ///
Internet:   jma@beach.cis.ufl.edu   -or-   vladimir@maple.circa.ufl.edu    ///

jma@beach.cis.ufl.edu (John 'Vlad' Adams) writes:

>not saying it can't happen, as my buddy, a developer, sitting next to
>me working on his Amiga 500 (030-33MHZ) Portable says it's happened to
>him.

You know better than to throw out tidbits like this and not give any more
info on it. Give us some details on this portable he has. I assume he
built it himself? What is he using for the power supply? What is he using
for a display?

--
John Sparks         |D.I.S.K. Public Access Unix System| Multi-User Games, Email
sparks@corpane.UUCP |PH: (502) 968-DISK 24Hrs/2400BPS  | Usenet, Chatting,