[comp.sys.amiga] Two megs of Chip RAM for Am

dholleb@cdp.UUCP (12/06/90)

FOR TWO MEGS OF CHIP RAM on a 2000, using the new 2meg super AGNUS
call 1-800-292-7445. The product is called MEGACHIP 2000, and is
made by The Grapevine Group. They said it's available NOW andd
shipping immediately. Final cost $315 with RAM and trade in of 1
meg Agnus !  I'm thinking of getting one.

schweige@aldebaran.cs.nps.navy.mil (jeffrey schweiger) (12/07/90)

In article <936700013@cdp> dholleb@cdp.UUCP writes:

>FOR TWO MEGS OF CHIP RAM on a 2000, using the new 2meg super AGNUS
>call 1-800-292-7445. The product is called MEGACHIP 2000, and is
>made by The Grapevine Group. They said it's available NOW andd
>shipping immediately. Final cost $315 with RAM and trade in of 1
>meg Agnus !  I'm thinking of getting one.

This is not quite correct.  The Grapevine Group is indeed advertising the
MegAChip 2000, but all they are is marketing it, not manufacturing it.
MegAChip 2000 is a product of DKB Software, Milford, MI, and lists for
$299.95 _without_ the 2Meg Agnus (but with the additional 1MB of RAM).
MegAChip 2000 was due to start shipping the second week of November.

Jeff Schweiger

Jeff Schweiger	      Standard Disclaimer   	CompuServe:  74236,1645
Internet (Milnet):				schweige@taurus.cs.nps.navy.mil