[comp.sys.amiga] AmigaDos 2.02

Randy.Coghill@f70.n140.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Randy Coghill) (12/05/90)

To Anybody at Commodore who can answer:

I have heard here for a while that there is a version 2.02 of the
Amiga O.S. available for the 3000.  Can one of you kind Commodore
souls tell a fella when Commodore Canada will be getting this upgrade
and getting them to the 3000 users!

Thanks,

Randy

--
Randy Coghill - via FidoNet node 1:140/22
UUCP: ...!herald!weyr!70!Randy.Coghill

spence@cbmvax.commodore.com (Spencer Shanson) (12/07/90)

In article <985.275DE0F2@weyr.FIDONET.ORG> Randy.Coghill@f70.n140.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Randy Coghill) writes:
>To Anybody at Commodore who can answer:
>
>I have heard here for a while that there is a version 2.02 of the
>Amiga O.S. available for the 3000.  Can one of you kind Commodore
>souls tell a fella when Commodore Canada will be getting this upgrade
>and getting them to the 3000 users!

Commodore Canada definitely do have 2.02. Whether they have sent it out
to the Canadian dealers is another question. I don't know the answer to that
one. You will have to get in touch with them yourself for that info.

Spencer Shanson - Amiga Software Engineer     | email: spence@commodore.COM
                                              | or uunet!cbmvax!spence
All opinions expressed are my own, and do not | "A picture is worth 1000
(necessarily) represent those of Commodore.   | words, or about 300,000