[comp.sys.amiga] Problems with the Old Fish on Trantor.UMD.EDU

greg@noel.CTS.COM (J. Gregory Noel) (12/07/90)

Udo K Schuermann <walrus@wam.umd.edu> writes:
>Old fish :-) can be found on:
>trantor.umd.edu	128.8.10.14	info-amiga/*	fish 001-350

I've recently looked at the archives on trantor -- I wanted to copy the
files onto tape before they disappeared forever.  Given that ux1 now starts
at ff056, I though I'd mention the problems I found with ff001 through ff055
on trantor.  There aren't many, but I would like to see them resolved.

In ff024, the file Modula-2.zoo is corrupt.  The file seems to be truncated
immediately after the zoo header.

In ff028, Cribbage.zoo is an empty archive.

In ff032, Solitaire.zoo is an empty archive.

In ff034, the contents are included twice, once with capitals in the name
and once only in lower case (e.g., NewFonts.zoo and newfonts.zoo).  On top
of that, less.zoo and newfonts.zoo are empty archives (the corresponding
Less.zoo and NewFonts.zoo seem OK).

If anyone can fix these problems, I'd appreciate it.  In particular, if anyone
knows where I can get the full versions of Modula-2.zoo, Cribbage.zoo, and/or
Solitare.zoo, please let me know.

Tks,
--
-- J. Gregory Noel, UNIX Guru       greg@noel.cts.com  or  greg@noel.uucp