[comp.sys.amiga] .GL anim view for the Amiga

andrewsr@romulus.rutgers.edu (Rich Andrews) (12/04/90)

Hello All.

Does anyone know if there is a .gl animation view for the Amiga.  (I
think that .gl anims are for the IBM PC compatibles).  I would think
that it would not be very difficult for the Amiga to run animations
made for the PC.

Thanks,
-Rich
--
  // Rich    | "If there is nothing wrong with me, then maybe there is
\X/  Andrews |  something wrong with the universe."  - B. Crusher STTNG

bjames@lehi3b15.csee.Lehigh.EDU (Binoy James [890904]) (12/08/90)

In article <Dec.3.12.14.15.1990.28146@romulus.rutgers.edu> andrewsr@romulus.rutgers.edu (Rich Andrews) writes:
>Hello All.
>
>Does anyone know if there is a .gl animation view for the Amiga.  (I
>think that .gl anims are for the IBM PC compatibles).  I would think
>that it would not be very difficult for the Amiga to run animations
>made for the PC.
>
>Thanks,
>-Rich
>--
>  // Rich    | "If there is nothing wrong with me, then maybe there is
>\X/  Andrews |  something wrong with the universe."  - B. Crusher STTNG

Please send me any info you get.  Thanks.
Bin