[comp.sys.amiga] Icon Tool Types

vervalin@AUSTIN.LOCKHEED.COM (Paul Vervalin) (12/08/90)

In article <1225@cameron.egr.duke.edu>, amr@dukee.egr.duke.edu (Anthony M. Richardson) writes:

> stumbled into a few nifty tricks. (Did you know that if you
> specify WINDOW=NIL: in the icon's TOOL TYPES then IconX's
> pesky window won't appear?)

This is amazing!  Why, oh someone please tell me why, this type of information
isn't documented somewhere.  Is trial and error the ONLY way to find out what
useful Tool Types can be used in icons.  I know there are a few mentioned in
the documentation, but I'm sure there are others.  If documentaion exists could
someone please direct me to it, and if there is no documentation please
E-Mail me any that you have discovered and I would be happy to compile them
and post them to the net.  Thanks...

vervalin@austin.lockheed.com