[comp.sys.amiga] Silly kids...

bard@jessica.stanford.edu (David Hopper) (12/09/90)

Let's all just hold our tongues about the Amiga vs. the NeXT, shall we?  Those
rambuctious little NeXT users will be going home for Christmas break, so
perhaps they will have forgotten all about this thread by then...

Dave Hopper      |      ///  Yesterday, CS.           | Academic Info Resources
                 | __  ///    Today, Anthropology.    | Mac & UNIX Sys-Support
bard@jessica.    | \\\///                             | "Somebody get me a job
   Stanford.EDU  |  \XX/ Tomorrow: napping in gutters.| with a computer I LIKE"

rms@gorf.UUCP (Roger M. Shimada) (12/10/90)

In article <1990Dec9.002725.4201@portia.Stanford.EDU> bard@jessica.stanford.edu (David Hopper) writes:
>Let's all just hold our tongues about the Amiga vs. the NeXT, shall we?  Those
>rambuctious little NeXT users will be going home for Christmas break, so
>perhaps they will have forgotten all about this thread by then...

We can only hope!  Unfortunately, I'm not sure if they have anything
better to do during break.

Now does it bug anyone else that these people are ranting and raving
about college students who can AFFORD $3000+ for a computer that
will be obselete in a couple of years, or is it just me?
--
Roger M. Shimada		rms@gorf.mn.org -or- rms@gorf.sialis.com
				(Whichever works for you!  :-()