[comp.sys.amiga] DCTV & Toaster Syndrome

seanc@pro-party.cts.com (Sean Cunningham) (12/08/90)

I just got off the phone with Digital Creations, hoping that they would inform
me that shipment of DCTV had begun.  I expected this, considering the week
before they had told customers and distributors alike that shipment would be
underway the FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER.  I eagerly awaited this, considering I've
been waiting since SEPTEMBER, and DCTV has been advertised since AUGUST.

But no...DCTV will not ship until after the holidays.

Which holidays?  I hadn't the heart to ask.

This puts me in an interesting situation.  Since my order with Creative went
on file October 3rd, come January 3rd my order will be cancelled if DCTVs have
not arrived.  At this point, I'm already expecting my order's cancellation.

I don't think I'll wait-and-see.  Another commercial, and I'll have the extra
to buy a ColorBurst.

Sean

  UUCP: ...!crash!pnet01!pro-party!seanc       RealWorld: Sean Cunningham
  ARPA: !crash!pnet01!pro-party!seanc@nosc.mil     Voice: (512) 992-2810
  INET: seanc@pro-party.cts.com        ____________________________________
                                    // | * All opinions  expressed herein |
  HELP KEEP THE COMPETITION UNDER \X/  |   Copyright 1990 VISION GRAPHICS |

etxtomp@eos.ericsson.se (Tommy Petersson) (12/11/90)

In article <6161@crash.cts.com> seanc@pro-party.cts.com (Sean Cunningham) writes:
-
-
[...]

...and when will the ColorBurst ship?

Tommy Petersson

drtiller@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu (Donald Richard Tillery Jr) (12/11/90)

In a message from: etxtomp@eos.ericsson.se (Tommy Petersson)

>-I don't think I'll wait-and-see.  Another commercial, and I'll have the extra
>-to buy a ColorBurst.
>
>...and when will the ColorBurst ship?

The people at MAST tell me the beginning of January.

Rick Tillery
(drtiller@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu)