[comp.sys.amiga] AZ, QMouse, PopUpMenu: Latest Versions?

honp9@jetson.uh.edu (Jason L. Tibbitts III) (12/06/90)

[Munch all you want, I'll type more!]

What are the latest versions of AZ, PopUpMenu and QMouse.
Are their authors reachable by email?  Better yet, do they follow the net?

For those that don't know, AZ is a really slick and fast editor that's also
quite small.  PopUpMenu does just that, wherever you press the LMB, and QMouse
is a screen-blanker-mouse-accelerator-mem-display-clock-hotkey-activator-
window-and-screen-shuffler that is only _3272_ bytes long as of v1.6.

All recommended utilities, but I think my copies are out of date.

Thanks,
--
\/ Jason L. Tibbitts III     // | THEnet: {George|Jane|Elroy|Judy}::HONP9
/\/"Blob Shop Programmers:  //  | SesquiNet, Telnet, etc: HONP9@JETSON.uh.edu

jnmoyne@lbl.gov (Jean-Noel MOYNE) (12/07/90)

In article <7897.275d97a6@jetson.uh.edu> honp9@jetson.uh.edu (Jason L.
Tibbitts III) writes:
> What are the latest versions of AZ, PopUpMenu and QMouse.
> Are their authors reachable by email?  Better yet, do they follow the
net?

     AZ's author being a French Amiga developer, you should (I said
_should_) be able to reach him at:
forgeas%cbmfra%cbmehq@cbmvax.cbm.commodore.com

          JNM

(otherwise if mail bounces and if you really want to tell him something, I
can relay)

--
These are my own ideas (not LBL's)
I've found a proof of Fermat's theorem, but my disk is full ...

joseph@valnet.UUCP (Joseph P. Hillenburg) (12/07/90)

The author of AZ is on the net. I've seen his posts around, but
unfortunately, none of my replies to him have gotten through.

-jph
joseph@valnet.UUCP or ...!iuvax!valnet!joseph
IMHO: The "H" means "honest"!

jnmoyne@lbl.gov (Jean-Noel MOYNE) writes:
> honp9@jetson.uh.edu (Jason L. Tibbitts III) writes:

>> What are the latest versions of AZ, PopUpMenu and QMouse. Are their
>> authors reachable by email? Better yet, do they follow the net?

> AZ's author being a French Amiga developer, you should (I said
> _should_) be able to reach him at:

> forgeas%cbmfra%cbmehq@cbmvax.cbm.commodore.com

That's an incredibly ugly address.  I've been in touch with Jean-Michael
Forgeas at cbmvax.cbm.commodore.com!cbmehq!swinjm!forgeas within the last
two months.

Kent, the man from xanth.

nj@magnolia.Berkeley.EDU (Narciso Jaramillo) (12/11/90)

In article <1990Dec8.200547.4278@zorch.SF-Bay.ORG> xanthian@zorch.SF-Bay.ORG (Kent Paul Dolan) writes:

   > AZ's author being a French Amiga developer, you should (I said
   > _should_) be able to reach him at:

   > forgeas%cbmfra%cbmehq@cbmvax.cbm.commodore.com

   That's an incredibly ugly address.  I've been in touch with Jean-Michael
   Forgeas at cbmvax.cbm.commodore.com!cbmehq!swinjm!forgeas within the last
   two months.

However, it IS a correct internet-style address.  Full bang paths just
don't work very well for those of us who aren't UUCP nodes.

The best solution (using your address) is probably
cbmehq!swinjm!forgeas@cbmvax.cbm.commodore.com.  But the %-signs work
as reverse-bangs, so his address should work just as well (modulo whether
JMF is at cbmfra or swinjm).

nj