[comp.sys.amiga] HANDICAP software and hardware

PBEAUJEANT%BNANDP51.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu (12/05/90)

I research some informations and contacts on the HANDICAP domain.
Some students from the Belgium University of Namur , needs some hardware and sof
   tware informations on the handicap (physio and mental) on the Amiga.
For example , interfaces for the Amiga, like big buttons, voice recognition, spe
   cial fints, ...
Could you send me a mail with adresses where I can retreive software or hardware
   .
Thanks.
Beaujeant Pascal. Amiga user.

gunda@cbmehq.UUCP (Gunda O'Neal ESCO) (12/07/90)

In article <38157@nigel.ee.udel.edu> PBEAUJEANT%BNANDP51.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu writes:
>I research some informations and contacts on the HANDICAP domain.
(deleted)
>Beaujeant Pascal. Amiga user.
Sorry to bother the rest of the net but e-mail was bouncing to a.m. sender!
Pascal! We have some AMIGA Developers in Europe I could try to set up a
communication line to, please e-mail me directly !
--
Gunda O'Neal, CATS- EUROPE
AMIGA Developer Support Administration

PBEAUJEANT%BNANDP51.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu writes:

> I research some informations and contacts on the HANDICAP domain. Some
> students from the Belgium University of Namur , needs some hardware
> and software informations on the handicap (physio and mental) on the
> Amiga. For example , interfaces for the Amiga, like big buttons, voice
> recognition, special fints, ... Could you send me a mail with adresses
> where I can retreive software or hardware.

OK, has anybody seen Chip Orange, our blind Amiga user, on the net for a
while?  I've forgotten his (Australian) userid, so I can't find him in
my mail files.  I suspect, if he's still on the net, he would have a tale
or two to tell.

>Thanks.
>Beaujeant Pascal. Amiga user.

Kent, the man from xanth.

In <1990Dec7.075556.22187@zorch.SF-Bay.ORG>, xanthian@zorch.SF-Bay.ORG (Kent Paul Dolan) writes:
>PBEAUJEANT%BNANDP51.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu writes:
>
>> I research some informations and contacts on the HANDICAP domain. Some
>> students from the Belgium University of Namur , needs some hardware
>> and software informations on the handicap (physio and mental) on the
>> Amiga. For example , interfaces for the Amiga, like big buttons, voice
>> recognition, special fints, ... Could you send me a mail with adresses
>> where I can retreive software or hardware.
>
>OK, has anybody seen Chip Orange, our blind Amiga user, on the net for a
>while?  I've forgotten his (Australian) userid, so I can't find him in
>my mail files.  I suspect, if he's still on the net, he would have a tale
>or two to tell.

Chip is a US resident, or at least he was when he was actively participating on
the AMiga Forums on Compuserve. From the docs for his 'BetterSpeeh' program...

    Chip Orange
     3227 Rain Valley Ct.
      Tallahassee, FL. 32308

CIS: 71450,1162

-larry

--
The only things to survive a nuclear war will be cockroaches and IBM PCs.

hwr@pilhuhn.ka.sub.org (Heiko W.Rupp) (12/11/90)

In article <1990Dec7.075556.22187@zorch.SF-Bay.ORG>, Kent Paul Dolan writes:

>PBEAUJEANT%BNANDP51.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu writes:
>
>> I research some informations and contacts on the HANDICAP domain. Some
>> students from the Belgium University of Namur , needs some hardware
>> and software informations on the handicap (physio and mental) on the
>> Amiga. For example , interfaces for the Amiga, like big buttons, voice
>> recognition, special fints, ... Could you send me a mail with adresses
>> where I can retreive software or hardware.
>
>OK, has anybody seen Chip Orange, our blind Amiga user, on the net for a
>while?  I've forgotten his (Australian) userid, so I can't find him in
>my mail files.  I suspect, if he's still on the net, he would have a tale
>or two to tell.

Here at Karlsruhe (FRG) University, there is a resarch project called
"computer sience for blinds" and they have e.g. keyboard especially
bulit for them which they can plug into their computer.
But I don't know if they use AMIGA-Computer ...

-Heiko

--
 O|O  Heiko W.Rupp           | hwr@pilhuhn.ka.sub.org
  |   Gerwigstr.5            | There is someone in my head, but it's not me
  U   FRG-7500 Karlsruhe 1   |                       - Pink Floyd
      Voice : + 49 721 693642| Do You know where Your towel is ???