[comp.sys.amiga] Turrican2demo: where is it?

TEETER@ADMIN.HumberC.ON.CA (Doug Teeter) (12/10/90)

Can someone please tell me what directory the Turrican2demo is in on the new
Xanth. Thanks.

Doug

tadguy@abcfd01.larc.nasa.gov (Tad Guy) (12/11/90)

In article <9012101420.AA17632@lilac.berkeley.edu> TEETER@ADMIN.HumberC.ON.CA (Doug Teeter) writes:
> Can someone please tell me what directory the Turrican2demo is in on the new
> Xanth. Thanks.

BUZZ.  Sorry, wrong question.  But thanks for playing.

The /FILES.Z file (mentioned every time you login to abcfd20) contains
a list of everything in the archives, sorted by modification time.

Get this file and search it for the file(s) you want.

	...tad

jon@chopin.udel.edu (Jon Deutsch) (12/11/90)

Finding it wasn't a problem (BTW, it's in /incoming), but what IS
a problem is running it!  The startup demo works, but the main
program is not executable (it seems).   I am curious to see this
thing - anyone have any ideas?

       |  |   |\       |>jon@brahms.udel.edu<|  "For my 2 cents,  |
       | \|on |/eutsch |>>-----------------<<|  I'd pay a dollar" |