[comp.sys.amiga] TIFF2IFF help?

thssno@iitmax.IIT.EDU (Neil R. Ormos) (11/26/90)

Has anyone out there had experience using TIFF2IFF?  I've been
unable to successfully covenvert any files.  The files were originally
produced by Calera WordScan Plus running on a PS/2.

TIFF2IFF gives the following message:
  SEEK Error: 219 on 'yyy.tif'.
and produces an "empty" output file.

I'm running TIFF2IFF version 1.1b on a 3000; same results under either
1.3 or 2.0.

Any suggestions?  Should I be using something other than TIFF2IFF?

Thanks.
  -neil ormos

d88-skl@dront.nada.kth.se (Stellan Klebom) (11/27/90)

In article <4561@iitmax.IIT.EDU> thssno@iitmax.IIT.EDU (Neil R. Ormos) writes:

>Has anyone out there had experience using TIFF2IFF?  I've been
>unable to successfully covenvert any files.  The files were originally
>produced by Calera WordScan Plus running on a PS/2.
>
>TIFF2IFF gives the following message:
>  SEEK Error: 219 on 'yyy.tif'.
>and produces an "empty" output file.
>
>I'm running TIFF2IFF version 1.1b on a 3000; same results under either
>1.3 or 2.0.
>
>Any suggestions?  Should I be using something other than TIFF2IFF?
>
>Thanks.
>  -neil ormos

Where can this TIFF2IFF program be found?

Stellan

perry@madnix.UUCP (Perry Kivolowitz) (12/11/90)

In article <4561@iitmax.IIT.EDU> thssno@iitmax.IIT.EDU (Neil R. Ormos) writes:
>Any suggestions?  Should I be using something other than TIFF2IFF?

Both The Art Department (our entry level color processing program) and
Art Department Professional (our high-end color processing system) support
TIFF via optional modules. The ADPro TIFF support is contained in the
Professional Conversion Pack, which also contains Targa and Rendition.
ADPro support also writes TIFF.

pk

--
Perry Kivolowitz, ASDG Inc. ``We look for things. Things that make us go.''
	UUCP:  {harvard|rutgers|ucbvax}!uwvax!astroatc!nicmad!madnix!perry