[comp.sys.amiga] For Sale

chekmate@athena.mit.edu (Adam Kao) (01/17/88)

Scribble!, incl box, manual, disk.  $50 or best.  I'll pay shipping.

Adam

chekmate@athena.mit.edu (Adam Kao) (01/19/88)

Scribble!, incl. disk, manual, box.  $50 or best.  I'll pay shipping.

Adam

harald@leo.UUCP ( Harald Milne) (02/17/88)

	For sale:

	A1000 with 256k internal expansion and CMI kickstart eliminator.
	A1020 disk drive
	A1080 monitor
	Supra 20meg SCSI hard disk
	Supra 1meg internal expansion
	A1300 genlock

	Total memory: 1.75meg

	Asking $1700.00 or best offer.

	Must sell complete.

	Also for sale.

	Ameristar A2000 Ethernet Card with socket library source.

	Asking $800.00

	And last but not least

	PC-Emulator (bridge card)

	Asking $600.00

	Sob. 8^( Wimper.

	And I thought I'd never sell my 1000.

	Ill pay shipping for the Ethernet and Bridge. The A1000 I hope I can
	sell locally.

--
Work: Computer Consoles Inc. (CCI), Advanced Development Group (ADG)
      Irvine, CA (RISCy business! Was an Amiga, now an AT, ACK! BARF!)

bryden@vax1.acs.udel.EDU (Chris) (01/27/89)

Amiga 1000 Computer ------------------------------------ $512.00
(512K bytes, keyboard, mouse, video and audio cables)

Amiga 1010 3.5" Disk Drive ----------------------------- $100.00
(880K bytes of storage)

Amiga 1080 Color Monitor ------------------------------- $250.00
(will include video cable to amiga)

1200 Avatex Modem -------------------------------------- $70.00
(will include cable to amiga and software)

Software can be included with purchase of the CPU.

These prices are flexable, give me a call and we'll talk.

phone numbers :
Lab  : 302-451-6339
Home : 302-454-9395

accounts :
bryden@vax1.acs.udel.edu
eki05167@udacsvm.bitnet
bryden-itpt@udplato.bitnet

ferg@pnet01.cts.com (John Ferguson) (02/24/89)

For sale:

      Starboard 2-500 w/0k                $245
      Lattice C 5.0                       $190
      Digi-View 3.0                       $135

 All are new, in original unopened boxes.  I got them in a
package deal and have no need for them.

Buyer pays shipping.  Leave e-mail with address if interested.

                                              ____
                                              |_
                                              |  erg

US Mail: P.O. Box 2104, La Mesa CA,  92044
Voice: (619) 670-3161  Modem: (619) 670-1095
ARPA: crash!pnet01!ferg@nosc.mil              INET: ferg@pnet01.cts.com
PORTAL: ferg@cup.portal.com

                     -=[  In Stereo Where Available  ]=-

schemers@egrunix.UUCP (Roland Schemers) (09/05/89)

For sale:

Amiga 2088 Bridgeboard		$300.00
includes original hardware,
software, and docs

External 5 1/4 disk case/	 $50.00
with power supply
(keeps your internal 5 1/4 bay free)

call (313)-370-4323 during normal buisness hours
or e-mail at Oakland address.
--
Roland Schemers III                    'Real programmers don't write specs.
Systems Programmer                      Users should be grateful for whatever

pawn@wpi.wpi.edu (Kevin Goroway) (09/05/89)

For Sale
--------

1.  Amiga 2000 w/2090 HD controller and 20 meg 28ms HD.
2.  44 meg IBM 5 1/4" Full height drive.
3.  80387sx 16 Mhz IBM Math Chip

Commodore Monitor for the Amiga also available.

Best offer for each takes it.
Call me at 508-757-1654 if you are interested.
(Kevin)

--
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
| Worcester Polytechnic Institute   | "It happens sometimes, people just     |

johnhlee@cory.Berkeley.EDU (Vince Lee) (09/06/89)

Stuff for sale:

Prices are open for bargaining.  I will collect responses for 2 weeks before
selling to the highest offers.  Consideration will be given to ease of
delivery (ie, if nearby we can meet).

1) 1200 Volks Amiga Modem.
I know, who uses 1200 baud anymore?  This is an Amiga-specific modem Powered
off your 1000.  I don't need it anymore, cause I've moved on to a decent
speed.  If you're poor or you need a backup modem, $45 and its yours.

2) Microbotics Starboard 2-Meg memory expansion with chips.
I'm really sorry to part with this one, but with a Frances board in the works
(when I can find a 74f30), I really don't need anymore 16-bit RAM.  This
is for the A1000, and works great.  Lists for $800, sells mail-order at
Bri-Wall for $725, asking $575.

3) Microbotics Stardrive SCSI controller for above.
I prefer to sell this before letting the above go alone.  It is a SCSI
controller which plugs into the starboard in the starboard case.  It works
well and has a real-time clock.  List $124, asking $85

4) Mega-Amiga 2-Meg Memory expansion for A1000.
This was my prize for the BKDC last year.  It's a beauty, but I've never
heard of one before.  It plugs into the expansion bus (of course), but is
unique in that it has its own power supply, so you don't need to tax your
A1000 supply.  Better yet, this board turns on and off with your computer
automatically!  It senses the voltages on the bus and acts accordingly.
I've never used this puppy, so it's in new condition.  List???  Asking $575.

5) A500 Mouse
Got a bad mouse?  I picked this one up at a clearance sale but found that I
didn't need it.  It's got a short, fat plug so it'll work on a 1000 or 500,
but won't fit in a 2000.  List: $83.  Asking $40.

By-the-way, if my Starboard goes, I'll be needing another SCSI controller,
so I'm in the market for one.  Anybody got one for sale?  I'm thinking
bout a CLTD.  How bout some kind of trade?

Well that's it for now.
E-Mail me or get first shot (415)527-WARP.

Thanks

-Vince

johnhlee@cory.Berkeley.EDU (Vince Lee) (09/09/89)

Oops.  This is a followup to my previous posting.

My Account will be turned off on monday, so anyone interested in the items
for sale please contact me by phone (415)527-9277.  Again, the stuff was:

A500 Mouse -$40
Microbotics Starboard II w/ 2Meg for A1000 $575
MegaAmiga 2Meg RAM Board for A1000 $575
Microbotics Stardrive SCSI controller for Starboard $85
Volks 1200 Modem. $45

I won't sell the StarboardII until I have a offer for the Stardrive.
Prices open for negotiation.

Thanks.
-Vince

gilgalad@caen.engin.umich.edu (Ralph Seguin) (09/22/89)

Hi.  I have several things for sale.

1.  A Priam 72 meg, 18 ms hard drive.  Autopark, MFM or SCSI (I have an
Adaptec board for it).   Brand new.   $350 for MFM, $400 for SCSI

2.  A 60 meg streaming tape backup.  Standard cartridges.  Standard
interface or SCSI (I have an Adaptec for this as well).   $200 for reg., $250 for SCSI

3.  3 megs of RAM, 2 megs of it in SIMMs.  100, 120 and 150 ns speeds.

If you, or anybody that you know, may be interested in this, please contact
me.

                        Thanks, Ralph Seguin

gilgalad@caen.engin.umich.edu
Ralph_Seguin@ub.cc.umich.edu
USER6TUN@UMICHUB.BITNET

(313) 697-1048

limonce@pilot.njin.net (Tom Limoncelli) (09/25/89)

In article <45cac8ed.f0b7@rocknrye.engin.umich.edu> gilgalad@caen.engin.umich.edu (Ralph Seguin) writes:

> 1.  A Priam 72 meg, 18 ms hard drive.  Autopark, MFM or SCSI (I have an
> Adaptec board for it).   Brand new.   $350 for MFM, $400 for SCSI

I am *very* interested if it's not sold yet.  Is it full-height or
half-height?  Self-powered or internal?

(I'd be interested in the SCSI).
--
Drew University   -- Tom Limoncelli
C M Box 1060      -- limonce@pilot.njin.net

Doug_B_Erdely@cup.portal.com (09/25/89)

For Sale...

   CMI Processor Accelerator for the Amiga 1000. This is the NEW 4 layer
version. It has a socket for kickstart in ROM, onboard clock, the provision
to run the roms at the faster clock rate and as expected a 68000 running at
twice the Amiga's normal clock rate. The list price on this baby is $280!
I need some quick cash, so I will part with it for $175. It is in PERFECT
working order. Any interested persons can reach me by my mail address below.
thanks...

		- Doug -

Doug_B_Erdely@Cup.Portal.Com

rogoff@itsgw.rpi.edu (Dave Rogoff) (10/11/89)

   ********* Amiga Software and Accessories for Sale **********

    1) Adrum Drum Machine.  Rhythm programmer for Amiga with lots of
       built in sounds.  Very easy to use and flexible.  IFF sounds
       can be used with other software (and vis-versa).  Also has
       MIDI compatibility.
       With box, manual.                Paid $50

    2) ECE MIDI interface.  Has IN/Out/Through.  Switch on front to
       choose MIDI/ serial(IE modem) jack.  Set up for A1000 power,
       but can be switched to 500/2000.
                                        Paid $50

    3) Mimetics Soundscape Pro MIDI Studio.  Incredibly flexible/
       powerful sequencer and MIDI control enviornment.  Modular
       setup allows arbitrary connections of MIDI port, sequencer,
       clock source, internal sample player, etc.  Too much to
       explain here.
       With box, manual.                Paid $150

    4) Mimetics Utilities I.  Adds features to Pro Studio including:
         Mouse Bender- allows mouse to send any controller info
         Mapper/Splitter- fantastic tool that maps ANY midi info
          to ANY midi info.  Can be used to turn dumb keyboards into
          powerful controllers, can turn your volume pedal into pitch
          bend, etc.  And it can to many, seperate maps at once!
         System X- Dumb SysEx dump/save
         And others.
       With box, manual                 Paid $40

    5) Mimetics Utilities II.  More features:
         MIDI data analyzer, Echo generator, Slide show (trigger any
         IFF picture to appear when it receives a particular note),
         and other strange modules.
       With box, manual                 Paid $50

    6) Marble Madness
       Disk Only                        Paid $45

    7) Digipaint 1.0   Very easy to use, very fast HAM paint program.
         Can be upgraded to new 3.0 version.
       With box, manual                 Paid $60

    8) Photon Paint    Very powerful HAM paint program.  Trickier than
         Digipaint.  Like a HAM version of DPaint.
       With box, manual                 Paid $70

    9) Enhancer 1.3.   Amiga 1.3 OS with Kickstart, Workbench, and
        extras disk.  Many new (over 1.2) features including new
        printers, a really nice shell, etc....
      With box, manual                  Paid $40

  Everything is in good shape.  I'm only selling them because I don't
have access to an Amiga anymore.

  Email replies (don't post) to rogoff@teradyne.uucp or
                                rogoff@pawl.rpi.edu
       or call 805-498-0284 (home)
               818-991-2900 x4627 (work)

       David Rogoff, Teradyne Semiconductor Test Division
                     Agoura Hills, California

--
    David Rogoff, Teradyne Inc., Semiconductor Test Devision
      30801 Agoura Rd., Agoura Hills CA 91301  (818) 991-2900 x4627

Doug_B_Erdely@cup.portal.com (10/17/89)

For Sale:

  Processor Accelerator for the Amiga 1000. This is the brand NEW 4 layers
version. The PA 1000 offers the Amiga 1000 user the following goodies for your
machine..

  Doubled processor speed of 14.32 Mhz compared to the normal of 7.16Mhz

  Has socket for addition of 68881 or 68882 Math FPU

  Option to add a real time clock

  Commodore compatible Kickstart ROM socket, frees up 256K of RAM for user!

 I am asking $175, this board retails for around $280. I need some cash quick!

schemers@egrunix.UUCP (Roland Schemers III) (11/01/89)

Hello! Since working at Oakland, I've only been using my Amiga as
Terminal for my modem, since I do most my work on the school's
computers. I thought I would post my system for sale, and see if
I get any reasonable offers. I have the following setup:

 Amiga 2000, 1 Meg (512 chip)
 External 3.5 drive
 Internal 5 1/4 Seagate 85 Meg SCSI hard drive (28ms access time)
 Hardframe SCSI controller
 1.3 Roms/Software

 ROM Kernel & Hardware Reference Manuals
 Amiga Progammer's handbook
 Inside the Amiga with C
 AREXX, CROSSDOS and other misc games/software
 80-100 floppies
 All original Software/Documentation and Boxes

 Please E-mail at my Oakland Address, or call:

 (313)-370-4311 	9:00-5:00
 (313)-852-4447		After 5PM
--
Roland J. Schemers III                  'Real programmers don't write specs.
[...]

 (313)-370-4323 	9:00-5:00
 (313)-852-4447		After 5PM

--
Roland J. Schemers III                  'Real programmers don't write specs.
Systems Programmer                      Users should be grateful for whatever
Oakland University                      they get. They are lucky to get any
schemers@unix.secs.oakland.edu		programs at all.'

schemers@egrunix.UUCP (Roland Schemers III) (11/01/89)

> Please E-mail at my Oakland Address, or call:
>
> (313)-370-4323 	9:00-5:00   <---- should be 370-4323
> (313)-852-4447	After 5PM

Sorry, I put down the Merit Network phone number (370-4311)!!
My correct office phone number is 370-4323.

--
Roland J. Schemers III                  'Real programmers don't write specs.
Systems Programmer                      Users should be grateful for whatever
Oakland University                      they get. They are lucky to get any
schemers@unix.secs.oakland.edu		programs at all.'

3423YKN@CMUVM.BITNET (Dan Bracken) (11/10/89)

For Sale:

In perfect condition-
Amiga A1000 512K w/Alegra 512Kexp (upgradeable to 2megs)
Star SG10 printer w/cable
Midi interface
Perfect Sound Audio Digitizer
Kyocera KM1200 modem &cable
RF Modulator (for use with TV set)

Software:

Superbase
Soundscape
Studio Magic
Sonix
Deluxe Print
Publisher Plus
WordPerfect *
MicroFiche Filer
Diga!
Dr. Term
Climate
Deluxe Video
much more...
Many many games....

Asking $1200.00
Email:3423ykn@cmuvm.bitnet
Voice:home(517)772-4220 (leave message)
      work(517)774-3105
Acknowledge-To: <3423YKN@CMUVM>

tmm00603@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (02/08/90)

For sale:

    Software

    SCULPT-ANIMATE 4D JR                       $70
    IT CAME FROM THE DEERT                      35
    DELUXE MUSIC CONSTRUCTION SET               20
    STARFLIGHT (IBM VERSION)                    20
    BALANCE OF POWER                             5

    Books

    Amiga Specific
     INSIDE THE AMIGA                          $15
     INSIDE AMIGA GRAPHICS                       7
     COMPUTE'S AMIGA PROGRAMMER'S GUIDE          7
     THE AMIGADOS MANUAL                         5
     COMPUTE!'S AMIGA DOS REF GUIDE              5
     DUNGEON MASTER HINTBOOK                     4

    Unix Specific
     UNIX PRIMER PLUS                          $10
     INTRODUCING THE UNIX SYSTEM                10
     THE UNIX PROGRAMMING ENVIROMENT            10
     THE COMPLETE C REFERENCE MANUAL            12

    I am posting for a friend so do not contact me.

    contact Ben Wong  wongb@en.ecn.purdue.edu
                      or
                      606-273-8324

    Be patient on email queries as he is in Lexington KY
    in an internship program. It may take a few days for
    him to acknowledge email.

jon@vax1.acs.udel.EDU (Jonathan R Deutsch) (02/12/90)

For Sale:
	Amiga 1000 with 512k
	2 disk drives
	Original Amiga monitor
	Avatex 1200 baud modem with cable
	Printer cable
	Any public domain software I have, provided you pay for disks
	And I'll throw in a MIDI interface and switch box

	Only $699 or best offer...

Respond via internet mail :
CHRONISTER@sysa.rutgers.edu
or call:
201-878-0163

I would prefer to sell locally, but I will split shipping if necessary.

	-Ben

schemers@egrunix.UUCP (Roland Schemers III) (02/20/90)

Hello! I am putting my system up for sale. Here it is:

Amiga 2000, 1 Meg ram (512 Chip/512 fast)  ( 1.5 Years old )
1.3 in ROM
80 Meg hardrive (SCSI Seagate 296)  (6 Months old)
Hardframe 2000 (Autoboot and config)
External 3.5 floppy drive
Original Manuals and Disks, Various Amiga Progammer Manuals (ROM kernel...)
40-50 disks with Misc PD software
Applications: Deluxe Paint, DigiPaint, Aztec C, Crossdos, AREXX and more.
Various games: Test Drive I & II, Dragon's Lair, Marble Madness and more.

Asking $2000.00, you pay shipping via UPS COD

Send replys to

schemers@vela.acs.oakland.edu

     or call

(313)-370-4323 During normal buisness hours (Normal for System Progammers :-) )

Thanx

--
Roland J. Schemers III                  'Real programmers don't write specs.
Systems Programmer                      Users should be grateful for whatever
Oakland University                      they get. They are lucky to get any
schemers@unix.secs.oakland.edu		programs at all.'

richc@vaxwaller.UUCP (Rich Commins) (02/25/90)

FOR SALE:

Amiga 1000 + Keyboard
512K Memory
External Disk Drive
Sony KV-1311CR TV monitor (real nice)
Xebec 9700H Series 20 Meg Harddisk (SCSI interface with cable)
Starboard II with 2 Megs of memory + 68881 socket + battery backed up clock

Lots of Software:

Deluxe Music Construction Set
Adventure Construction Set
Flight Simulator II
Financial Cookbook
Deluxe Paint II
Deluxe Video
One-on-One
Maxiplan
Scribble
Archon
Online

plus a lot more public domain and user group software ~100 disks

I would like to sell the whole package as a unit.  Please send E-Mail or
contact me at (415)945-2161 (Work) or (415)935-2114 (Home).

This system has been very reliable, no problems.  I'm selling the system
because I've bought a IBM 20MHz 386 system and I'm not using the Amiga
in what it does best (Music, Video, Multitasking, Games.........)

Best offer takes all...
Rich Commins   (415)939-2400				          \  /\
Varian Instruments, 2700 Mitchell Drive, Walnut Creek, CA 94598    \/--\
{ptsfa,lll-crg,zehntel,dual,amd,fortune,ista,rtech,csi,normac}varian!richc

phorgan@cup.portal.com (Patrick John Horgan) (02/27/90)

2090A, Autobooting Hard Disk Controller (with Installation s/w)
2058, Amiga 2000 8M/2M Ram Expansion Board (with Ram test s/w)
Purchased last July. Willing to haggle on prices.

Interested parties call Foad: daytimes (408) 746-6282

Also:
	Amiga Hardware   Reference Manual
        Amiga Rom Kernel Reference Manual: Libraries and Devices
        Amiga Intuition  Reference Manual

Note please don't contact me...contact Foad at the above phone number.:)

davidm@sugar.hackercorp.com (David Martin) (03/09/90)

FOR SALE:
  CMi processor accelerator for Amiga 2000 boosts cPU speed
to 16 mhz has math coprocessor slot. brand new hardware
and disks asking $100.00
 City Desk 2.0 for sale $50.00 original docs and disks
call David 713-474-4919 USA central time zone. voice.
thanks.
PS my Plink id is now DAVIDM
--
David W. Martin author of "Tech Corner" INFO magazine.
plink: OSS705 CompuServe: 73617,1620 Games are fun, but

David.Peeples@f210.n110.z1.FIDONET.ORG (David Peeples) (06/04/90)

I have the following items for sale.

Indy 3 graphic adventure        - $20.00
Photon Paint 2.0                - $70.00
Commodore 2 meg ram board       - $300.00

If interested leave message in this news group, or contact me at my BBS
at 513-254-9112, or call voice at 513-254-9022.

AFIT Amiga Users BBS/UFGateway |David Peeples - via FidoNet node 1:110/300
    1:110/300 Dayton, Ohio     |UUCP: afitamy!210!David.Peeples
        (513)-252-7681         |ARPA: David.Peeples@f210.n110.z1.FIDONET.ORG

davidm@sugar.hackercorp.com (David Martin) (07/08/90)

FOR SALE:

  Complete Commodore 128 computer system features:
C128D computer w/ internal 1571 drive, RGB color
monitor, 1200 baud modem, rs232 interface, mw350
printer interface w/ buffer, TONS of books and
original software. Blank disks and misc. accessories.
I'm asking $700.00 or best offer for the entire
package. Please call David at 713-474-4919 and
leave a voice message. A note about the modem...
the modem is a Prometheus external modem w/
internal expansion. I currently have 64K of RAM
installed, communicaitons board (extensions to
modem commands for auto messages etc), alpha
numeric display. Expandable to 512K and you can
add a printer interface. upgradeable to 2400
or 9600 baud.

This message is being posted on comp.sys.cbm
and comp.sys.amiga.
--
that does not run ADA" - What a great sales pitch this would be!
Famous sayings... I C do you? I have know idea what to put in this

winston@fjcnet.GOV (Winston M. Llamas) (07/11/90)

For sale:

The following items are designed to work with the Amiga 1000

Supra SCSI interface (built in clock)                 $230.00
   with 2 hd metal case (for 5.25 inch hd) w/ ps

ToolBox 1000 with Micron Technologies 2 meg RAM card  $350.00

You pay shipping.

Leave email if interested

Winston

uunet!fjcp60!winston <- uucp address

winston@fjcnet.GOV (Winston M. Llamas) (08/27/90)

For Sale:

    Micron Technologies 2 meg RAM board (Zorro II board) with
        Micron Technologies expansion chassis (unpowered, no pass through)

    Asking $250.00

    ToolBox expansion chassis for Amiga 1000 with power supply (two Zorro II
        slots) with passthrough

    Asking $150.00

Leave email if interested

Winston @ uunet!fjcp60!winston

dbwhite@pro-realm.cts.com (David White) (09/10/90)

FOR SALE:

Used AMIGA 1000 Parts - (stock up now before they become extinct):

	* Power supply

	* Extra half bright chip (cracked motherboard included)

	* Internal disk drive

	* 256K Front panel memory expansion

$75 each, $200 for all of the above

Michigan Software "Insider" for Amiga 1000 -

	1 Meg of RAM, plus real time clock

$225 or best offer

TextCraft Plus (wordprocessor) with Promise Spellchecker

$50 or best offer

Manx Aztec "C" compiler -

	Developer's Version 3.6, with source debugger (SDB)

Pay me $100, pay Manx $75 to upgrade to 5.0 and transfer the license

and you still save money over mail order prices!

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy   - $10

King's Quest I or King's Quest III - $15 each

Make me an offer, so I can make some room....

Dave White

UUCP: crash!pro-realm!dbwhite
ARPA: crash!pro-realm!dbwhite@nosc.mil
INET: dbwhite@pro-realm.cts.com

collins@Alliant.COM (Phil Collins) (09/11/90)

   200 Dollars for a broken incomplete machine? 25.00 dollars is my highest
offer. I think The Memory location still has a few 1000's left for 100 dollars
each and these are working.
/s

eric@eklektik.UUCP (/dev/tty000) (09/13/90)

In article <4331@crash.cts.com> dbwhite@pro-realm.cts.com (David White) writes:
>Used AMIGA 1000 Parts - (stock up now before they become extinct):
>	* Power supply
>	* Extra half bright chip (cracked motherboard included)
>	* Internal disk drive
>	* 256K Front panel memory expansion
>$75 each, $200 for all of the above
           ^^^^
Yer outta yer gourd!  A complete, working A1000 can be had for less than that!

--
---------------------------------------
Eric Kennedy                    eric@eklektik.pgh.pa.us

jol@sei.cmu.edu (Jun Lee) (09/14/90)

	EPS 2x memory card:		1 year old  $70

	Dr. T's Caged Artist M1/M1r editor/librarian for Amiga.  $50

	Yamaha RX-8 Drum Machine 	8 months old 	$250

	All in Execllent condition.
	Never left my studio.
	Willing to trade.
	Make an offer.

me@anywhere.EBay.Sun.COM (Wayne Thompson - IR Workstation Support SE) (10/07/90)

Posting for a friend who's getting a 2500. Call, send no mail.

For Sale:
        A500 w/1 Meg + Agnus                            - 400.00

        SubSystem                                       - 100.00

        CSA Accelerator 68020/68881 w/o RAM option      - 350.00

Call:
        David at work (HT Electronics, Sunnyvale)       (408) 737-0900
              at home                                   (415) 364-2009

Wayne

davidm@sugar.hackercorp.com (David Martin) (10/22/90)

for SALE 16 mhz accelerator for the Amiga 2000
computer with slot for math chip. Replaces the
current 68000 CPU with this card. Software
controllable w/ disk , docs, etc. NEW in box.
Asking $100.00 plus shipping. If you have
replied to a previous message I am having
trouble sending and receiving mail curreently
please call me voice at 713-474-4919 and
leave a msg.

--

mike@ccd700.UUCP (M. Greer) (10/25/90)

Digi-View 4.0
Sunrize Industries Color Splitter
Auto Digitizing Cable

Price: $200.00

For anybody with a color video camera or a VCR capable
of frame or field freezes, who is looking for an economical
solution to video digitizing on the Amiga, this package fits
the bill. I recently purchased a FrameBuffer w/Capture, therfore
I don't need the Digi-View set-up any more. The results this package
can yield are very impressive. This packages lists for $400, and is
about a $300 mail order value. Leave E-mail or call Mike at (313)845-
4070 if interested. I will pay the shipping.

Mike Greer

amiga@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Paul) (11/14/90)

I am selling my Okimate 20 color printer. It includes the printer, the
plug-n-print, and 3 ribbins. The Plug-n-print is for the A1000 so the
cable is for the 1000 (500/2000/and up need a new cable.)
I an asking $110 or the best offer.

Reply to amiga@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu

thanx

--
Amiga@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu	            .....Paul......

Listen to what I mean, not what I say.

studly@blake.u.washington.edu (Mark Schroeder) (11/28/90)

I'm selling off some of my Amiga (and other computer) stuff.  Here goes -
MAST Unidrive - $85

Supra 501 Card/Clock (populated) - $85
PPI 1200SA MiniModem (1200 baud, standalone, very small, Hayes compat.) - $65
(comes with all cables)
A520 Video Adaptor - $35
Oh, I also have an Epson LX-86 printer to sell.  $130 for it.
Please don't waste bandwidth replying here.  Email me.  Thanks.

dca@toylnd.UUCP (David C. Albrecht) (12/11/90)

The various items I have for sale are:

 (1) Amiga 2000                         @ $850
    This is a Rev 4.2 motherboard system with the Original Cherry style
    keyboard.  It has been upgraded with 1.3 ROMS and a 1M Agnus chip.
    It has a brand new internal floppy drive.

 (1) A2620 68020 Accelerator Card       @ $800
    This is Commodore's 68020 accelerator card which includes a 68020, a 68881,
    a 68851, and 2M of 32bit fast RAM.  Processor is clocked at approx 14 Mhz.

 (1) Micron 2M memory card              @ $150
    This card is flakey in systems with DMA disk controllers (at least the
    A2090 anyway).  Works fine in systems without DMA disk controllers.

 (1) Microway Flicker Fixer card        @ $275
    De-interlacer card.  Requires VGA or multisync monitor.

I will pay U.S. shipping.

Work number: (804) 979-0111
Home number: (804) 973-3041
dca@toylnd

David Albrecht

spierce@pnet01.cts.com (Stuart Pierce) (12/13/90)

Just to add a comment, I have a Micron 2M memory card and a HardFrame DMA
controller, and I have never had any problems!

Stuart W. Pierce

fza20@duts.ccc.amdahl.com (Foad Amoon) (12/15/90)

A2058 8 meg memory card for sale

A2058 8 meg memory card (2 meg installed) for sale $200 o.b.o.

             Foad Amoon 408-746-6282
               fza20@CU5.ccc.amdahl.com

johns@pro-graphics.cts.com (John Silvia) (12/16/90)

Well, the GVP Series II went in, and the A2090 came out.  This means that for
someone who's got a 2000, and who wants to get a ST506 type drive working,
then I have got a deal for you!

Commodore's own A2090 non-Autoboot controller (1.3 compatible) and the manual,
the disk with drivers, and the CSI Autoboot Board to make it usefull.

Asking $75 or best offer.  Origionally over $350!

The board has the ability to use two ST506 type drives, and also has a SCSI
interface which can access six other SCSI drives with either the 50pin or DB25
based Apple Connector.  The CSI autoboot board will find the drive set for
booting and boot it.  It can boot from either SCSI or ST506, and can be turned
off from software so that it will not affect games.

Please do not mistake this for the 2090A which had the autoboot ROMs.

Also for sale is an 8up! memory expansion board.  Currently it has 2 megs of
256k simms on it, and I am asking $150 for the entire board with memory on it.
The board works fine, and I have little need for it since I now own an 030 and
wish to expand to 4 megs of 32bit ram.

The board contains 8 simm sockets, each capable of holding a 256k or 1 meg
sim.  Also, memory combinations between types of sims are possible, so buying
2 1M simms would involve the removal of 512k, adding 2Megs, then the total
would be 3.5 on the board.

If you are interested in either of these little gems, then please call me and
leave a message on my machine.  (609) 799-8887.

(note that I will trade the a2090 w/csi for any commercially produced Audio
Digitizer that works!)
-- John Silvia

 Pro-Graphics BBS  908/469-0049  "It's better than a sharp stick in the eye!"

Internet: johns@pro-graphics.cts.com
    UUCP: crash!pro-graphics!johns
    ARPA: crash!pro-graphics!johns@nosc.mil