[comp.sys.amiga] How to fix non DOS disks generated by LHWARP?

bkahn-ut@kodak.com (12/18/90)

Date: 12/17/90 12:10:09
To: AMIGA   --KODAKR

>From: Bruce E. Kahn, Ultra Technologies, M.C. 00501, K-NET 23-87315
Subject: How to fix non DOS disks generated by LHWARP?

I just laboriously ftp'ed the NewTek Demo-Reel 3 disks (disk-1.lhw and
disk-2.lhw) and transfered them through three computers before getting them to
my Amiga. The files un-lhwarped fine, but the resulting disks were not
recognized as DOS disks. The bootblocks didn't show anything strange, so I
thought that I could just INSTALL the disks, but since they "weren't DOS
disks" this wouldn't work.
Any idea what I can do to salvage what I have without finding another source
and ftp'ing again. BTW, I got them from the new xanth in
amiga/demos/commercial/NewTek3, or something very similar to that.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

~