[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga spotted on CNN again!down 18

blueeagle@vax1.mankato.msus.edu (12/18/90)

In article <1990Dec14.102226.6413@mintaka.lcs.mit.edu>, rjc@wookumz.ai.mit.edu (Ray Cromwell) writes:

>   Is this becoming a habit? CNN just had a story about the decline of
> journalism in high schools (School Newspapers) They showed various
> clips of computer labs, and I'm positive I saw 2 Amiga 2000's and a
> 500 among a lab full of Macs and PC's (probably Jr's)

I also saw on CNN that the city of Atlanta used Amigas for their interactive
display of their Olympic Games proposal. The Olympic committee was so impressed
(with the Amiga?) they gave Atlanta the "games". Not sure with year, but think
its the 1994 games.