[comp.sys.amiga] All Thanks --> KENT DOLAN!

jeremym@brahms.udel.edu (Jeremy A Moskowitz) (12/19/90)

I think we should all thank Kent Dolan for the tremendous
ammount of effort he has put forth in the re-orginazation
of our network....

If you would like to post your thanks publically, reply
to this message in a public way, else,
send him a personal mail message - I'm sure he'd
love to hear your thanks.

-=> xanthian@zorch.sf-bay.org

Kent, has painstakengly tallied all the votes, created groups,
and fought off legal battles helping us out  - I do
not think this sort of Amiga-Dedication should go unthanked...

Thanks to everyone who voted, and all who participated...

(and, please support *ALL* the new groups, getting them rolling
  on their feet)....so I hear (ear to glass and glass to wall)
  the new date for the groups to kick in is *THE DAY AFTER
  CHRISTMAS***...so, guys...let's boggie, and yap
  about stuff!!!

  Thanks, Kent - the (ever-faithful) man from xanth....

  ------
  jeremy@chopin.udel.edu - monitor of comp.sys.amiga.emulations
  ------

--
E Pluribus //  Contacts: jeremym@brahms.udel.edu or jeremym@chopin.udel.edu or
  Unix    //		  jeremy@freezer.it.udel.edu or jeremy@vax1.udel.edu

jeremym@brahms.udel.edu (Jeremy A Moskowitz) writes:

>I think we should all thank Kent Dolan for the tremendous
>ammount of effort he has put forth in the re-orginazation
>of our network....

Blush.  It passed the otherwise empty time.

>If you would like to post your thanks publically, reply
>to this message in a public way, else,
>send him a personal mail message - I'm sure he'd
>love to hear your thanks.

Nah, tie up the group with good Amiga-oriented stuff; I got my payoff
during the infighting; I _love_ a battle.

>  Thanks, Kent - the (ever-faithful) man from xanth....

Yeah, sure, you're welcome.

And now, lest my well deserved reputation as the Grinch's evil twin
go unremembered, while I vanish from the net in search of a place in
the world where I can do graphics programming and keep some of the
money I earn out of the clutches of the courts, these parting thoughts:

	I spent my time in the barrel for you yahoos.
	You've got the reorganization you muttered about for years.
	I'll be back to check up on you.
	Don't screw it up.

;-)

                                                           /// It's Amiga
                                                          /// for me:  why
Kent, the man from xanth.                             \\\///   settle for
<xanthian@Zorch.SF-Bay.ORG> <xanthian@well.sf.ca.us>   \XX/  anything less?
--
Convener, COMPLETED (Yea!) comp.sys.amiga grand reorganization.