[comp.sys.amiga] Noisetracker Question

252u3130@fergvax.unl.edu (Phil Dietz) (12/19/90)

In article <9012181601.AA04174@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> i0046145@WATER.FIT.QUT.EDU.AU (Lukacz Alex) writes:
>Could someone please clarify the exact status of 'Noise/SoundTracker'?
>
>I have heard conflicting reports of it being either PD or commercial software.
>
>Some FTP sites will not keep it, but some others will.  But those that do not
>keep it, usually have a large stock of 'modules' for it.  It appears strange
>that a site which does not keep a program would keep associated programs.
>
>Any ideas/clarifications appreciated.
>
>Alex.

Now come on dude....

The reason all the songs are there is because people want to share them.
There are PD players out, so there is no "illegalcy" too it.

It's like pictures.  If I made a picture with my DPAINT III, everyone
else can still view it etc. even if they don't own DPAINT III.

If you wrote a doc with CED, everyone else can still read it even if
they dont own CED.

MODULES are fair game in file exchange.

Phil Dietz

---
   Nothing but the best;                                     Phil Dietz
     Panic Zone, Howard Stern,                 252u3130@fergvax.unl.edu
       an Amiga, and a couple a babes.                Univ. of Nebraska

i0046145@WATER.FIT.QUT.EDU.AU (Lukacz Alex) (12/19/90)