[comp.sys.amiga] Still Haven't Received AmigaVision

seanc@pro-party.cts.com (Sean Cunningham) (12/20/90)

I also purchased my A3000 in August, and sent my certificate in the later part
of September (procrastination...I'm blessed with tons of it :)

I called Commodore last week to check on my order.  The operator punched me up
on her terminal, checked my address, and told me that my order would be up for
shipment in the next couple of weeks.  While the thought of having to wait a
few weeks isn't all that pleasant, I had peace of mind that my order hadn't
ended up in the circular file.

Apparently Commodore is having the old "supply & demand" delema...they can't
supply enough copies to keep up with the demand.  The operator also mentioned
a shut-down of production not too long ago because they found a bug.  It's
nice to know C= QC is earning their keep also.

Sean

  UUCP: ...!crash!pnet01!pro-party!seanc       RealWorld: Sean Cunningham
  ARPA: !crash!pnet01!pro-party!seanc@nosc.mil     Voice: (512) 992-2810
  INET: seanc@pro-party.cts.com        ____________________________________
                                    // | * All opinions  expressed herein |
  HELP KEEP THE COMPETITION UNDER \X/  |   Copyright 1990 VISION GRAPHICS |